Forums

Help › Forums

AB's Putting Guide-My Secrets 2018 Update

Mon, Nov 6 2023 5:47 AM (87 replies)
  • josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2013 11:14 AM

I have read this putting tip on my friends profile ( efratimike ) and is also in the forums.

This is much easier:

Very Fast greens - Hit  7.7 feet for every 10 feet of distnace

Tournament greens: Hit 8.7 feet for every 10 feet of distance

You can also quickly measure out the distance of a putt by simply using the calculator in windows.  

29 feet 3+ inches   - 32  feet 

Or .85 multiplied by 7.7 = 27.2 feet

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2013 11:46 AM

josephk2317:

Very Fast greens - Hit  7.7 feet for every 10 feet of distnace

Tournament greens: Hit 8.7 feet for every 10 feet of distance

You've written it backwards:)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2013 11:54 AM

.t'ndid eh on hO    ;o)

Yeah, the figures are for the wrong speeds.

• dryspot
    690 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2013 12:28 PM

The speeds on the green im ok with its knowing how much

2 miss the ding on putts.  how  early or late 2 miss ding what gets me.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2013 12:51 PM

These are the kind of threads that make the game exciting again. It gives a player the chance to try new things to advance their skills and embrace new challenges.

Thank you AB.

• Heath021
    378 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2013 2:15 PM

yeah good luck with all of that.  Ive been playing for 4 years with many rounds and I keep getting worse. Once I thing I have a system down for putting than it turns to ***.  My scores are getting worse the more I play.  I used to be able to shoot sub 60 and 30 rounds consistently...now I'm lucky to be 3 under for 18, because of this *** up putting.   Ive had the same put many times but never seems to do the same thing 2 times in a row.  Than they give you some fucked up view which ever way you look it is never a straight on view and the *** dots lie constantly.  I can't wait to PerfectParallel golf comes out in the winter.  I think WGT is going to have some real competition on there hands.  I'm tires of spending hard earned money or credits to have my game go to *** on behave of WGT.

Unless you know how to manipulate the game it will always be impossible to compete on a regular basis. How in the world can someone have a sub 53 average consistently. It is IMPOSSIBLE people...wake up and smell the coffee. Especially you WGT!

• acebishop
    116 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2013 2:46 PM

dryspot:

The speeds on the green im ok with its knowing how much

2 miss the ding on putts.  how  early or late 2 miss ding what gets me.

That were feel comes in. when you get a handle on that putting is fun.

Ace

• dryspot
    690 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2013 2:49 PM

yea but what 2 look for   as in feel as u say like when i go 2 chip

view what do ya look for maybe high places and such or what.

• TigerLuvsBush
    490 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2013 2:50 PM

josephk2317:

29 feet 3+ inches   - 32  feet 

Or .85 multiplied by 7.7 = 27.2 feet

huh? if you want to write illegible equations that make no sense start a new thread mate.. don't hi-jack someone else's sprouting " My way is better" !! lol

• Heath021
    378 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2013 2:51 PM

And another thing.  Why don't you guys put in a practice putting range or when practicing putting why does the fucki9ng grid go away.  Give us a choice to leave it on while ball is traveling so we can see the moving dots as our ball is passing through them. Makes it easier to tell where the line should be.  What is the big deal. Your paying customers have been asking for a driving range/putting green for years!  But none available!  I never see any WGT employees explaining anything anymore on these forums.  All I see is a bunch of WGT appologist. Telling everyone to practice or fixing your computer because it's all of OUR faults! Well ***! I have playing this game way too long and have been successful more often to realize the *** going on around here and nothing is ever done!

RSS