Forums

Help › Forums

Wildly inconsistent

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 5 2010 6:27 AM (7 replies)
  • CurleyQLink
    12 Posts
    Tue, Aug 3 2010 2:53 PM

The same perfect shot with the same club with the same ball and the same wind yet the ball ends up in two totally different locations. It's happening more and more lately. If there is no consistency to the game then there's no sense in playing. How can anyone perfect a shot when the game gives wildly different results for identical or even similar shots?

1,644 Posts
    Wed, Aug 4 2010 6:04 PM

Beast... VEM.... vemmie... search for these terms over there ------>

Plenty of reading material on the subject.  It boils down to, it's here, it's not going to change and we've all gotten used to it... we may not like it, but we've gotten used to it.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Aug 4 2010 6:24 PM

Keep in mind, no golf shot is ever the same in this game, or real life golf for that matter. As you know by now, this isn't your ordinary golf game curley.

"Play multiple times and have fun"   : )

• TextMyPC
    232 Posts
    Wed, Aug 4 2010 6:39 PM

It's amazing that players here have renamed bugs to vem or some other hilarious term.

It's a beta game folks. It's loaded with bugs. That's why it's called Beta. When they work out the bugs (if they ever do), the same shots will go to the same place. For now, you just have to work around them.

TMPC

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Wed, Aug 4 2010 7:19 PM

TextMyPC:
    It's a beta game folks. It's loaded with bugs. That's why it's called Beta. When they work out the bugs (if they ever do), the same shots will go to the same place. For now, you just have to work around them

I would have to disagree.  It will remain the same.  No two shots are alike, and when side lies are put into place this will be even more so.  

VEM is small amount of mishits, in my experience, but I have not been here that long.   Mostly operator error for me.   

Cheers

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Wed, Aug 4 2010 7:22 PM

CurleyQLink:
    The same perfect shot with the same club with the same ball and the same wind yet the ball ends up in two totally different locations

Take a screen shot of when you have two exact shots the same.  Love to see it!  On 2nd thought too easy to duplicate.  I just don't believe it!

Cheers

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Wed, Aug 4 2010 10:30 PM

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Thu, Aug 5 2010 6:27 AM

One thing everyone seems to have overlooked is his clubs. The starters that he is using have very little precision and that does make a big difference.

RSS