Forums

Help › Forums

Small Graphical Issue

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 30 2010 4:44 AM (6 replies)
  • MVigil
    4 Posts
    Thu, Jul 29 2010 8:20 AM

This is nothing big but figured I would bring it up. While playing the Bali Hali CTTH Challenge 1, I didn't put enough power into the swing to get the ball past the water hazard. The ball landed right on the edge of the water. Viewing from camera 1 it is clear that it was in the water. Viewing from camera 2, however, it appears as if the ball lands on the green and water splashes from the green from nowhere. The replay is on my profile (until I can figure out how to post it on here).

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jul 29 2010 8:57 AM

I didn't see it hit the water in either view but that green splash was funny. It looks like what WGTNiv calls a mapping issue where the pictures don't line up with the game, or something like that. He should see your post and will probably check it out.

Heh-You sure it didn't just rain a ton overnight and that green was flooded?  :-D

• BOFFMEN
    337 Posts
    Thu, Jul 29 2010 9:50 AM

Camera 1 looks like a bad shot into the water...

Camera 2 looks like a great shot to a big puddle on the green...lol

To YJ...going to the game tonight Yankees are going DOWN...:)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jul 29 2010 11:06 AM

BOFFMEN:

LOL-Could happen the way Cleveland is dumping their roster. Yanks struggle against new no names but only the first time around. Look at what happened Tuesday night.

I'll be watching on the YES network-make sure and wave.  :-D

• RChapman2010
    172 Posts
    Thu, Jul 29 2010 11:12 AM

my two cents - it does look to me to be an errant shot into the water...  the view from #2 camera does not hide the ball trail as it passes behind the land before hitting the water, as far as I can tell, which is confusing, but i'm guessing it's set up to be transparent so you can see the whole flight of the shot...

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Jul 29 2010 7:34 PM

Yeah, view 2 is just a bad viewing angle and YJ has the correct explanation according to WGTniv. Here's MVigil's replay if anyone would like to view it.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jul 30 2010 4:44 AM

BOFFMEN:

LOL-They went down last night for sure-to Tampa for the game tonight.

Somebody should show Cleveland's pitchers where the strike zone is. 12 walks!!! Can you blame them? I'd be afraid to throw a strike to the Yankees too! Maybe that's what they were doing in the seventh when the Yanks scored 7 times. 

RSS