Help › Forums

Afternoon all

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 25 2010 8:30 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Corndog36
    219 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 8:40 AM

Just popping in to say hi to all here @ wgt. I've just joined since Thursday and must say the game is excellent and the friendliness of players here is second to none. Hope to  have many games here and in the future setup a Club but that will not happen until i have the full workings of the game and site etc.. speak soon ..

Kind regards

Corndog...

FAB 

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 11:10 AM

Welcome aboard Corndog.

You might get off to a better start if you keep the things in this thread here in mind.  : )

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 12:00 PM

Oh man, a corndog on a stick with mustard and catsup, standing on the Santa Monica pier watching the world go by..................

• Corndog36
    219 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 12:45 PM

Cheers for that Richard....Much appreciated .... Yea i here you guys eat Corndog's lol I can ensure you'll not be eating this one....Why Corndog you may ask that was my Military nickname...

Cheers again gents

Corndog 

FAB ..

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 12:54 PM

YJ... that is a great pier/boardwalk, as well as the one up in Santa Cruz.  Are you there right now, or are you reminiscing?

• toona
    389 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 1:03 PM

nicknames have a tendacy to stick. lol  welcome aboard . enjoy

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 1:31 PM

Doublemochaman:
    YJ... that is a great pier/boardwalk, as well as the one up in Santa Cruz.  Are you there right now, or are you reminiscing?

Remembering the day-short beach chair, a good book and a day in the sun with honeys all around. When the sun went down we headed up to Ventura to shark fish off the pier there. 135# test lines with a #7 octopus hook off the end of the pier bent a 7 foot Diawa rod in 1/2 fighting them. Gaffed them to the pier and threw them back. Another beer, please. Those were the days..... :-D

• tdexpress
    76 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 1:49 PM

Laguna beach, without the corndog. lol!

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Sun, Jul 25 2010 6:47 PM

Yea man, worked on Santa Monica Pier in 1990, in an English Pub on the left about half way along. I got fired after 6 months for turning up for work, whacked out on Acid.

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Sun, Jul 25 2010 6:59 PM

griffygriff:

Yea man, worked on Santa Monica Pier in 1990, in an English Pub on the left about half way along. I got fired after 6 months for turning up for work, whacked out on Acid.

At a boy Griffy dont let work get in the way of a good time i love it lol.

CSC

• PAGES
RSS