Help › Forums

advancement

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 26 2010 2:25 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • GreggShark
    10 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 12:35 AM

You know, if you dont spend money on this game, your wasting your time trying to improve!

If i've got to keep going out there everytime and dont get anywhere, what's the point? i may as well go back to PGA tour golf on disc! And i've seen the comments about how if you want to improve at this then you have to spend time at it etc etc, that's ok if your on the dole, financially sound so you dont have to work for a living, or your one of these guys that get so addicted to it that you dont go to bed and damage your health at the same time thru sleep deprevation! I'm afraid it's going to be bye bye from me! shame, as i liked the new friends i've met but that's that!!!!!

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 2:20 AM

Surely there's a limit to one's advancement in anything in life. Even if you bought the best clubs that are available you will eventually reach your limit.

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 4:12 AM

Hmmmm, so you willingly admit you will spend $59.99 on a PC, XBOX360, or PS3 Game but you have a problem with spending it on here. I have been playing here long enough to tell you that it's cheaper here! Why is it everyone has a problem with WGT making money....

• alkoholikk
    140 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 6:39 AM

That's funny... Im now at a 65 average and haven't spent anything as of yet on clubs.. and I only play about one round a day.

• PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 7:48 AM

I didn't upgrade my clubs until well after I became pro. Maybe I should have stayed with the originals, as I still am pro after all these months! Oh well, says another Greg!

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 10:03 AM

Funny... I made enough in surveys over the last few days to fully equip a new Master... including sending a couple sleeves of spin balls to some pros yesterday who were willing to finish a round.

Didn't cost me a thing except a bit o' my time.

But if you're set on leaving, all I can say is "bye".

• mvinas
    7 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 11:13 AM

Snaike,

Please tell me how you did it. I went through the 12 surveys and offers, only one was free (second life) and offered 75 credits which I still have not recieved. All the others required a credit card registration for a "free trial" (we all know how that goes) or purchase of some kind from the advertiser.

Regards,

MVA

• mvinas
    7 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 11:15 AM

Gregg,

I have only been playing 2 weeks and I haven't spent a dime yet. My scoring average is 74 with a starter set.

Regards,

MVA

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 12:09 PM

mvinas:
    I went through the 12 surveys and offers, only one was free (second life) and offered 75 credits which I still have not recieved. All the others required a credit card registration for a "free trial" (we all know how that goes) or purchase of some kind from the advertiser.

On the "offers" page, simply choose "surveys".  I haven't had to enter any CC information... just answer some questions and they send me credits.  There is a long survey (about 45 minutes if you're multi-tasking as I usually am) for 450 credits.. and a short one (25-30 mins while doing other things) for 150.

Just finished a "short one" a few minutes ago and bought a couple of sleeves of balls.

(Having said all that, I now see that you fly the "Bandera de México"...  I'm not sure if this makes a difference or not.  )

• tdexpress
    76 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 1:59 PM

Snaike:

mvinas:
    I went through the 12 surveys and offers, only one was free (second life) and offered 75 credits which I still have not recieved. All the others required a credit card registration for a "free trial" (we all know how that goes) or purchase of some kind from the advertiser.

On the "offers" page, simply choose "surveys".  I haven't had to enter any CC information... just answer some questions and they send me credits.  There is a long survey (about 45 minutes if you're multi-tasking as I usually am) for 450 credits.. and a short one (25-30 mins while doing other things) for 150.

Just finished a "short one" a few minutes ago and bought a couple of sleeves of balls.

(Having said all that, I now see that you fly the "Bandera de México"...  I'm not sure if this makes a difference or not.  )

They seem to be having some problems on the survey pages lately.

• PAGES
RSS