Help › Forums

Yellow Brick Road-Match Play Tournament

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 9 2012 2:22 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • andyoz
    465 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 6:24 AM

Hello there everyone.  Just to let people know that the 'Yellow Brick Road CC' is accepting members.  We already have 41 members and the forums are getting busier by the day. 

Our little community is doing very well and we have some great tournaments running all the time.  Most of our members are getting involved and we have some quite healthy pots up for grabs. 

If you want to join a club that has lots going on and you want to get involved in some exciting tournaments and find a bit of friendly banter on the forums, this is the club for you. 

Send me a message and will drop you an invite, Andy

• UKCats
    165 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 4:03 PM

I'd love to join. Send me an invite. I sent you a friend request. Thanks, I look forward to playing. My CC I am in now never panned out.

• DDLB
    3,441 Posts
    Sun, Jul 11 2010 6:52 PM

I can still remember the Yellow Brick Road when it first appeared. Love to join your CC

• SuperDriver
    6 Posts
    Sun, Jul 11 2010 10:48 PM

send me an invite, and i'm in!

• andyoz
    465 Posts
    Sun, Jul 18 2010 9:39 AM

Hi all,

Have had a few people message me asking if they can join our CC, so thought I'd throw it open a wee bit more.  The Yellow Brick Road CC currently has 71 members and we are happy to welcome a few more.

We are looking for players who want to get involed on the forums and play in our tournaments.  We generally have about 5 tourneys on the go at all times, the entry fees vary but we often have pots of well over 1000 credits.  We have one pot currently over 2000 credits, so there are some real good chances to get some nice wins.

Most of our tourneys get between 10 and 20 playes and hopefully that will increase over time.  If you fancy joining out little club just leave me a message on my wall and I'll drop you an invite. 

Andy

• UKCats
    165 Posts
    Fri, Jul 23 2010 10:27 PM

If anyone is interested in joining a CC the Yellow Brick Road is forming a Match Play Tournament. Free to join. Play in the Match Play Qualifier. If you miss the Qualifier just contact me and I'll see if I can fit you in. The qualifier is free but it is important that you join because it determines the seed. Check the club forum. I have laid out some ideas about the tournament. Hope you guys join.

• Bucksterr
    3 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2010 2:33 AM

Hi andyoz. Keen as. Send me an invite please

• badpatto
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2010 8:25 AM

hi i would like to join ur team if theres any space, i no wot im doing and i no how 2 play. thanks.

• diddy7
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 2:39 PM

send me an invite please cheers bud

• jimbean346
    3,006 Posts
    Mon, Aug 2 2010 5:50 AM

The YBRCC just reached 100 members. We're still looking for further members - all applications need to go to andyoz.

We're generally running around 8-10 tournaments at once and are currently in the middle of a matchplay contest and the first official club tournament which is being played over 10 rounds in August. New members will still have time to enter into the first round which has about 18 hours to run.

Really good spirited CC with plenty of banter on the forum as well. Look forward to playing rounds with some of you soon.

• PAGES
RSS