Help › Forums

The Swing Meter - Bear with me. Not just another rant

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 17 2010 5:55 PM (0 replies)
  • dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Sat, Jul 17 2010 5:55 PM

Hi All,

I think the single most important issue right now for WGT, and it has been for some time is this swing meter issue. There has been more posts on it than surely any other single issue.

I dont think I would be too far out when I say every single player on this site has experienced this issue at one time or another, that says a lot I think. 

I  think WGT needs to try and get a better handle on what the problems are, and maybe some additional advice for players on how to improve their own situ.

I dont think its just WGT, I dont think its just peoples own computers -  it seems so complex to me, but surely the powers that be could have a real good look at it and see if there is anything that can be done to improve things. Maybe WGT are already doing this?

For me personally - I dont have too many issues with it, but its there all the time and yesterday it cost me a shot, a ball, $$  and a chance to qualify for the Open. :-(

If this issue could be improved upon then there wouldn't be any questions about WGT's supremacy in the online golfing world.

For me it is No1 - but it could be so much better.

Cheers

Doug

RSS