Help › Forums

MAIN SITE Pages are Malfunctioning and Not Loading

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 18 2010 9:03 AM (20 replies)
  • AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Fri, Jul 16 2010 12:52 PM

Continually getting messages "Waiting for PSJ-GS01 and PSJ-GS03."

It never gets there cannot view "My Profile" Cannot view Tournaments - specifically cannot view "Ready-Go CLOSED" Tournaments" - this page churns away a while sometimes and then comes up with what should be "TODAY"s games - and there is a messge that says "No results found".

Earlier the entire main page was replaced with "We'll Be Right Back" blah blah blah - so can someone reboot some servers or something?

Was playing an MPC (Game Portal window)  with MacGIllicuddy a while before and the game simply ended and could not reconnect - he can have the 100 credits - it is not his fault either.

Curiously enough, the FORUMs loaded normally - allowing me to leave this message.

Regards, AtlantaCoaster

• carlos415
    62 Posts
    Fri, Jul 16 2010 1:11 PM

I'm having the exact same problem, I can't even get to my own profile page...

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Fri, Jul 16 2010 1:18 PM

Thank you for the report.  Our monitoring has also detected a slow down in one of our nodes.  We are looking into this and will report back.  This is intermittent and only affects a small group of players.

• zant
    319 Posts
    Fri, Jul 16 2010 1:34 PM

For some reason I also belong to that small group of players. Nothing loading to make play button appear i have to go on forum page.Game itself don't want to start,everything freezing and pages are not loading. Hope you fix it soon,need to practice for the final round at Us open,it took me 30 minutes to get game going :(. 

Zant

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Jul 16 2010 1:42 PM

Getting a lot of the 'Temporarily Down for Maintenance" pages between forum views and reloads...

• mefitz
    372 Posts
    Fri, Jul 16 2010 1:48 PM

Getting a lot of intermittent loading problems in the Nor`east also.

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Fri, Jul 16 2010 1:58 PM

Same problem here, forums are the only thing loading properly.

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Fri, Jul 16 2010 2:44 PM

m getting to my game page (blue screen) but I cant get ANY OF THE PULL DOWN MENUS TO WORK, AND CANT START A GAME..  sorry bout the caps...fat thumbs.

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Fri, Jul 16 2010 2:47 PM

Now I cant even get the flash play now button to work...whats up?

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Fri, Jul 16 2010 2:55 PM

unfort i guess im one of those player being affected as well. profile page, home page, and forum pages all load very slow....

kinda funny tournament page loads as it normally does

RSS