Forums

Help › Forums

WGT customer service

Thu, Feb 25 2021 9:34 PM (117 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 12:44 PM

dufferphiljo:

im still waiting for my ansew to wy my rental clubs dont last 24 hours its been 2 wks

It's because you never actually messaged them. Be sure to email members@worldgolftour.com or use the CONTACT link at the bottom of the page.

If you try replying to an automated WGT email in your inbox, these go to members@wgt.com which is an unmonitored address. 

Also, free rentals last only 2 hours. Only paid rentals last 24 hours. 

_CHAMPION 

• quadrock123
    859 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 1:59 PM

IMO, i think WGT CS deserves an 90% success rate when it comes to the easier fixes. Having said that, i have been waiting for CS to respond to a question i have had for over a year and the responce i get is and i quote....This has been sent to our tech team and they will get back to you. To this day i still can't invite friends to play at Cabo/whistler because after it takes my green fees, it cancels the game. So i continue to send the same msg to CS with hopes to a resolution. But for the most part, i think CS does a very good job under the circumstances....Bravo CS, thanks for the continued good service.                                                                                                                                                                                                       Mike

• Cullo5
    190 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 2:07 PM

I gave been very dissatisfied lately , they respond excellently and quickly to simple issues but just ignore anything slightly difficult ! 

I have issues and members I’ve discussed it with have the same ! And it’s during coin games and TW when in Tokyo or above I randomly get two spinning circles in the timing and it stays like that for a long time .. I can check profile etc and chat but the games never recovers ... the only way to exit is forfeit .. but you lose the coins and pass ...

WGT response is sorry we cannot versify this issue ! 

Abi ! 

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 6:35 PM

Tibsy1:

i hae been trying to get support of fees charged for weeks get nothing so not sure what you have done but they are very poor 

we pay for balls all the time when not lost or in water hey then say you have to buy more after only one or two rounds just a rip off so the game is quiche enjoy is now going to be cancelled fully we have paid well over $250 for balls and a Driver which is crap really 

Firstly, either you are 5 years old, or the educational system has let you down badly. If it was the latter, I certainly hope it was not the Australian system that failed you. If so, we need to review the way we are teaching or the support systems we have in place.

Secondly, balls do wear out - use the search function ------------>

From research members have done, most balls last approximately 90-120 hits, excluding putts. Therefore, if you are not losing them or dunking them in water, then I allude to my first point......so not only is your written English poor, so is your Math.

Finally, you are buying Titleist balls. IMO, this is a total waste of credits as your clubs are poor, you have little experience in playing the game, therefore you will never get the full benefits of using expensive balls at this time. 

My advice is to use balls under 100 credits - my choice at your level was Tour SD's. At 65 credits, it did not hurt to dunk one in the water and they give an improvement over starters balls. Alternatively, use the rock for free.

The final thing I will say is on the few occasions I have needed to contact WGT, their reply has been prompt and gone above and beyond of what I requested.

• Breezybaby1811
    366 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 8:27 PM

alanti:
    the educational system has let you down badly. If it was the latter, I certainly hope it was not the Australian system that failed you. If so, we need to review the way we are teaching or the support systems we have in place.

Hey, no teacher blaming.... you can lead a horse to water, but sadly cannot make it drink... same goes for educating children.  

alanti:
    The final thing I will say is on the few occasions I have needed to contact WGT, their reply has been prompt and gone above and beyond of what I requested.

I agree, they have always been very responsive to requests/queries. 

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 9:05 PM
    Breezybaby1811:
    Hey, no teacher blaming.... you can lead a horse to water, but sadly cannot make it drink... same goes for educating children.  
    Oh dear....I am guessing you are a teacher.......and it is unlike me to upset any group or demographic on here.......next you will turn up at my door waving placards and pitchforks.......

So I should add, teachers do a wonderful job in trying circumstances.....and I concur, some children, like some adults, cannot be educated.

Back on topic though, many people criticise WGT at times for the CS, but overall I think they do a very good job........

Now if CS could send me the three sleeves of balls for saying that as promised........it would be appreciated :))

• quadrock123
    859 Posts
    Sat, Nov 24 2018 1:50 PM

lmao Alanti, can i get in on that too, or am i treading in your wake? That's ok, i don't mind buying my balls, scratching them on the other hand is an entirely different story!!  Just enjoy the game, if you've played real golf you would know that this is way easier.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Nov 25 2018 11:15 AM

Just mind out for the clear air turbulence.......

The secret to your balls sits on the tee.....the ball washer.

Just be careful not to turn the handle too quickly or a full rotation. It can have an instant and gratifying result if your technique is good......perhaps you might also find the g spot.......garden spot for those with preoccupied minds.....or you might even hit the jackpot, fireworks balls aid this feeling......by hitting a big one....400 yards.

Whilst this game is frustrating at times, it is a walk in the park compared to the real game.....that can genuinely be frustrating. Play WGT for fun and never take it seriously is my advice.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Nov 25 2018 6:26 PM

goldeena:
    Fun'.......define me 'fun' please.

Enjoying something, having some lighthearted pleasure or a form of entertainment that whiles away an hour or two.....and no, I am not talking a roll in the hay....although that is definitely FUN.

Fun can be had by anyone regardless of age and is more a state of mind IMO. I know players in this game that spend the majority of their time in a sandpit....aka bunkers......add a bucket and spade to the mix adds some laughs by all involved.

goldeena:
    I doubt anybody derives more enjoyment from the game than myself when a putt that took 25 minutes to set up with the formula goes in for a birdie.

I have no doubt you are correct.. ....for most of us that would be the equivalent of hell - and I praise the WGT Golf Gods that 90 seconds is the longest time allowable in a multi-player game. 

Otherwise, what remaining hair I have, would have been pulled out after putting out on the first green...possibly by the time you....eventually teed off. I would be willing every putt in.......so the process was not repeated.

Nine holes solo takes me about 15 minutes on average.....I am guessing you play a round over the period of 15 hours lol. After 25 minutes studying a putt,  I would have forgotten what I was actually doing!

But G, you are right, fun is in the eye of the beholder although most would call you barking mad. 

RSS