Forums

Help › Forums

New Balls

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 11 2010 6:30 PM (3 replies)
  • Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Sun, Jul 11 2010 5:14 PM

We currently have GI2-S and GI2-D balls.  Would love to see a new GI2-SD ball that would cost less than 100 credits for a white one.

Warren

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Sun, Jul 11 2010 5:27 PM

And while we're at it making the game as easy as possible, how about a leprechaun that pops out of bunkers and kicks your ball into the hole on near misses.  

Sorry for the sarcasm, but having played these courses a zillion times.  The only thing stopping me from making birdie/eagle on every single hole is not hitting the ding.  If I could use the balls you suggest in addition to the irons available I would never shoot over 60 again.

• iconian
    599 Posts
    Sun, Jul 11 2010 5:30 PM

BolloxInBruges:

And while we're at it making the game as easy as possible, how about a leprechaun that pops out of a bunkers and kicks your ball into the hole on near misses.  

Sorry for the sarcasm, but having played these courses a zillion times.  The only thing stopping me from making birdie/eagle on every single hole is not hitting the ding.  If I could use the balls you suggest in addition to the irons available I would never shoot over 60 again.

you didn't buy the icon-xp balls???? $3 per pair... it has +1 to anti deviation +1 to ding +3 to straight flying

• Hootowl9
    392 Posts
    Sun, Jul 11 2010 6:30 PM

Hell,...I just use those plastic balls with the holes in em. Did you know they float!

RSS