Players which quite a game

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 30 2010 5:09 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Miaouu
    109 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 6:02 PM

Hi, you should add penaltie on WGT Game for players which quite a game

It's soo fair for a pro to do that for save his apparent score !! Thanks !!

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 8:04 PM

Mia, don't play random multi-player matches. You should play with your friends you know won't quit.

Also, keep in mind, people have reasons why they quit. Sometimes for the right reasons, and sometimes for the wrong ones.  : )

• TigerWeeds
    5 Posts
    Sun, Jul 11 2010 4:14 PM

Since 'friends' aren't always available, why not have a percentage come up with the profile picture at the beginning of the match which indicates the percentage of multiplayer games completed. There could be an option which allows the playing partners to 'excuse' the quitting player so that the percentage will not be affected. This would cover players quitting for the right reasons because such players would typically let the group know a little beforehand.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sun, Jul 11 2010 5:03 PM

Tiger-in-the-Weeds... this actually happens to be in the plans for WGT.  They are calling it Reputation Tracking.

• TigerWeeds
    5 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2010 5:42 AM

Fantastic!! You guys are on top of it : )

• pardog06
    53 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2010 7:29 AM

I find it just better to play match play .I know its only 1on 1 but if thet quit u auto get the win :) There is no efect on your average so most seem to stick out a bad round seeing its won by hole with no real overall score average.Hope this helps

Pardog06

• Miaouu
    109 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2010 5:33 PM

Thanks Richard

I take note of that !! Welcome

• Miaouu
    109 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2010 5:35 PM

Nice, this was a welcome great idea !!

Thanks, Doublemochaman, He He !!

• Miaouu
    109 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2010 4:42 PM

But, More than 50% of PRO and MASTER players quit a game when he don't  have a good score !!

• KloOlk
    6 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2010 6:15 PM

I am one of the accused in this so i feel I should get to speak. I do quit games to keep my average up but with all do respect i dont quit till my last putt on my last hole and i ALWAYS let the people, or in most cases the last person i'm playing with know i'm leaving and why. Then they only have to finish the hole and their score can be recorded...

• PAGES
RSS