Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 1:05 AM

Sorry for the tardy reply here....and to the PM.

GREAT NEWS man, it was the best news I heard on here for a bit - been a long week workwise so reading this instantly make my week better.

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 4:06 AM

PaulTon:

I found this out earlier but didn't want to post as it coincided with news of Peter's passing;

---------------------------------------------  

Since the Marfans thingy diagnosis I've been having a wheen* of heart tests, the condition leaves people prone to heart valve detachment and/or spontaneous aortic rupture. Prognosis - Deid. 

They've tried a few times and got no results from ecocardiograms, this time they had new machine and better people using it.

All the tests show everything (although an odd shape) is working as it should, all the valves are fine and dandy and my aorta is perfectly normally sized.

Happy Paul is here again, the sky is full of cheer again,

Happy daze are here again...my erse.

*Scottish colloquialism: A large amount. A multitude. A good many. Loads. 

Congrats Paul, very good news. I hope your heart will work fine for a long time!

• craigswan
    31,006 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 1:21 PM

And another good result for you paul .

HT 0-1
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 3:26 PM

Should've had 3 points, had them rattled first half then tried to defend a one goal lead the whole second half...stoopid.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 7:07 PM

Hello Folks.   I've been away from the forums for a few days.  Henry's trip update coming up...

Before I start I want to congratulate PaulTon on the great news.  I'm happy for you sir.

Okay, We stopped at the UFO Museum in Roswell.  It was kind of corny but interesting.   Traveling to Roswell, we saw a cloud that looked like a UFO.  Honestly!

We then visited a nice little city in New Mexico called Alamogordo.  Loved it there.  Then we visited White Sands National Monument.   Stopped at the Missle Range Museum south of Alamogordo.   Now we are in El Paso, TEXAS!    There is nothing to do here, but I've never been in Texas and wanted to be able to say, I stayed in Texas.   We are at the Holiday Inn, if anyone wants to come by to visit.    Anyone live near El Paso?

Heading to Tucson tomorrow morning.  We may just drive to the Mexico border before going to Tucson.

• Duckster789
    534 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 8:29 PM

HenryKawa:
    ...We may just drive to the Mexico border before going to Tucson.

We are building a wall there Henry... don't get stuck on the other side.

• pmm711
    5,522 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2017 12:12 AM

HenryKawa:
    Henry's trip update coming up...

Try this...

• craigswan
    31,006 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2017 3:57 AM

I have friends in tucson . Went their on holiday . The place is crowded with rattlesnakes even in town .

You should be at home there henry but please don't frighten them .

RSS