Forums

Help › Forums

TPC vs RLGC Matchplay Tournament

Sun, Mar 3 2013 2:30 PM (53 replies)
  • ConfusionMaster
    1,643 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2013 8:26 PM

Also if you have little time in which to play this game, maybe playing in competitions with people on the other side of the world is not for you.

• carolineRobert
    1,821 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2013 9:08 PM

ConfusionMaster:

I didn't see any invites whatsoever.

Unfortunately for the first 20 miutes I was called away from my desk

Once Again, I did NOT refuse ANY game invite. If any were sent they would have timed out in the first 20 mins as I was not at my desk. As for after that I was here and no invites showed on my sceen.

ok CM ...i hear you. So one person says : ''i sent 15 invites'' and the other person says : ''i didn't refuse any invites'' ...obviously , i can not know who is making things up and honestly , not really my job anyway.

I'm just sorry that it didn't work out for both of you ! ...the main goal of this tourney is to enjoy playing a game with someone else ...not to fight over who said what and who did or did not do whatever.

and for dropping a game , i know it's not the best thing to do but when we play with good people and take time to explain that we got to go , they do understand.

since i will not take sides on this matter , i suggest to simply drop this game and to forget about it. Will wait for Courteney to also give her thoughts.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2013 9:21 PM

I agree. Strange things happen on WGT. I'm not taking sides either, let's just scrub the game and move on. Hugs.

• carolineRobert
    1,821 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2013 9:31 PM

the up-dated scoreboard :

mp5m.png

D = draw as the game is cancelled

3 games remaining with RLGC having a 8-5 lead

• timdahl
    32 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 12:46 AM

timdahl wins in a very good match with pmj15uk 2&1        it was enjoyable, thank you pmj for the game

• carolineRobert
    1,821 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 2:48 AM

well done Tim ! ...this is the confirmation :

01 Mar
    timdahl defeated pmj15uk in a 9 hole match play game on BETHPAGE BLACK.

with this win , we take a 9-5 lead and secure the matchplay tournament win for RLGC ...woohoo !!!!!

2 games remaining that can still be played tho. I hope that everyone who played enjoyed the games and the time spent playing with someone nice

and i say thank you to Courteney for her time spent for this event

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 3:03 AM

Your team were too good for us this time Caroline. It went really well and hopefully we can get our revenge in the future. Hugs.

• spenc0007
    100 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 10:46 AM

Nice Win RLGC!!... Congrats on your first cc v cc matchplay tourney 

• IrmaLamy
    2,981 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 11:45 AM

Thanks to you both - Courteney and Caroline - for putting this nice event together.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 10:09 PM

No problem Irma. TPC snook another win overnight so just one left to play.

RSS