Forums

Help › Forums

bug

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 3 2010 8:19 AM (3 replies)
  • BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Fri, Jul 2 2010 5:39 PM

Since the new items were installed-each time I log in it takes me into imediate tournament golf at Edgewood Tahoe, where I must quit and go to my planned area of choice, happened after increase in club-members - thanks cowboyBigArnL ECGA.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Jul 2 2010 9:48 PM

Hi ArnL,

This is a issue that WGT needs to address all the way. Did you send them an e-mail at members@worldgolftour.com?

Good luck friend.  : )

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Fri, Jul 2 2010 10:28 PM

Hi Arnl ill save you some trouble its your system not WGT as they have it perfect, no truly. They tell me all the time its my system.

So NIV i thought there were no complaints and that i was the one who had issues, ive just read 20 posts. Let alone those who refuse to post in forums or send emails due to lack of response.

Its not personal NIV but i think these guys have you brainwashed. I did not want to say this but i will and i wll accept what comes of it. When you add or adjust or alter a program it has the potential to cause all sorts of issues to the existing program, this is a very very well known fact so to even say that every problem is on our end is very narrow minded to say the least. The only thing getting addressed or dressed here are bloody avatars and it stinks.

CSC

• BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Sat, Jul 3 2010 8:19 AM

Sorry- but I clicked on coraces name & it did the same thing.Its not my computer.Guess I'm having some troubles getting a message to them also.

***Note!Leader Board will not open either, I do indeed need this function!

RSS