Forums

Help › Forums

how do i play for credits pls help

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 7 2010 2:16 PM (7 replies)
  • nickmylo
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 6:11 PM

i cant figure out how to play a match play game for money. every1 says its in the settings but i cant find it and no one can help me. can someone please tell me where to go to play for credits beside big tourneys

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 7:17 PM

It is called Match Play Challenge.

Of course if you live in these States you are ineligible.

From the FAQ

The U.S. states that do not allow skill-based gaming are: Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Vermont

• nickmylo
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jul 2 2010 7:03 AM

ahhh im in fl thats probably y

• nickmylo
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jul 2 2010 7:04 AM

and can i change my settings to say im somewhere else?

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Jul 2 2010 12:33 PM

nickmylo:

No.  You could, however, break the rules and create another account... but then, when they find out that you have two accounts, you lose everything you bought and all accounts are disabled.

You have to ask yourself if it's really worth it...

Peace.

• Mem11
    199 Posts
    Fri, Jul 2 2010 3:22 PM

nickmylo:

While I'm not overly computer literate, I'm pretty sure WGT can tell where you're located by your IP address.  If it was that easy, everyone in states that don't allow skill-based gaming would be doing it.

• Errant
    72 Posts
    Wed, Jul 7 2010 1:59 PM

On the top left next to "my messages" is the "account" button. Click on it go to the bottom of your address and click "change". It's that easy.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, Jul 7 2010 2:16 PM

Changing your address is a big no-no.  Part of your agreement to use this site includes providing accurate personal information.  If it is discovered that you have provided fraudulent information to circumvent local or national skill-gaming laws then your account will be closed immediately.  There are no exceptions to this.

Do not risk it.

RSS