Forums

Help › Forums

Game Droping!!

Tue, Nov 22 2016 12:44 AM (20 replies)
  • theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Tue, Nov 22 2016 12:44 AM

I disagree big time when you say this is the worst game on the net,it is maybe the worst game to you,but only because I think you do not maintain your computer enough to make it run smooth all the time,you most likely have the same mindset as a lot of others on this site and figure it is a computer game and it should always play well..sorry..nope Einstein it does not work that way..look at a computer a bit the same way as a car..a car has to be maintained to keep it running well..same with a computer and this game..and one thing that hurts this game a lot is having to many cookies on your browser and some players do not even know how to clear them...too many of them can cause ..slow loads and meter stutters.

But both are very easy to fix and many tips on how to do that.. but you most likely are the same as a lot of other players and do not take the time to read any of them..you would rather call down the company that put this game out there..I have played this great game for many years now,most likely longer then you and I simply love it ..I never have any problems with it..but that is because I take the time to find out how to keep it running smooth,I have also seen that same error come up saying I did not return in time..and I lost,but it most times is caused because some player in the group says to him or her self.. to hell with this round and quits,then does not return causing that error to pop up..but still I do not get that error very often at all.

RSS