Forums

Help › Forums

SkyCaddie/Inteligreen

Tue, Jul 20 2010 1:09 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Carden
    50 Posts
    Wed, Jun 30 2010 9:36 AM

Anyone know why these have changed and if they will change back?

Thanks

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jun 30 2010 11:37 AM

They're actually easier to use. You can go directly to a particular camera from the front view. Used to be you had to zoom then pick the camera. I doubt it's going to change because it's better now. :-)

• Carden
    50 Posts
    Wed, Jun 30 2010 11:58 AM

I agree, when it's my shot. But what about when it is another players shot. The different cameras are no longer an option. Or am I missing something?

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, Jun 30 2010 1:49 PM

Hi Carden,

Thanks for the report.  I know what you are referring to and I'm not sure if that was done intentionally or not.  I also liked using different cams myself.  I'll log it and request it's return.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jun 30 2010 5:13 PM

There's more and it's quite annoying. I didn't submit bug reports because all you have to do is play BPB or KIA to see . The default aim off the tee is more often than not covered by a camera. You can't get to it unless you zoom to another camera, move it, then return to the tee. 

• Carden
    50 Posts
    Wed, Jun 30 2010 5:36 PM

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand what you are saying. Is this actually a surprise to you, that you hadn't noticed before, or do you think I am being picky?

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Wed, Jun 30 2010 5:59 PM

All the camera angles give you a great view of the green.  Too bad there wasn't one directly above the hole where it would be most useful.  The skewed angles and not being able too see the pin clearly make them unreliable.   Trust your instincts more than the tools provided. After you play the hole a few times you will have a pretty good idea on where your aim should be.

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Wed, Jun 30 2010 6:07 PM

YankeeJim:

There's more and it's quite annoying. I didn't submit bug reports because all you have to do is play BPB or KIA to see . The default aim off the tee is more often than not covered by a camera. You can't get to it unless you zoom to another camera, move it, then return to the tee. 

I use the mini map to aim most of my drives, and that new huge camera icon does cover the aim marker too often.   Turning off the option is what I did to get around it since aiming is more important to me than the additional camera angles.

• Carden
    50 Posts
    Wed, Jun 30 2010 9:05 PM

I often use the camera angles when watching another player take a shot. This gives me perspective on the terrain and even can indicate what effect the wind is currently having on the ball.This is no longer an option since the cameras are only available when YOU are taking a shot. A big loss, I believe, losing such a useful feature...

• Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 10:11 PM

WGTniv:

Hi Carden,

Thanks for the report.  I know what you are referring to and I'm not sure if that was done intentionally or not.  I also liked using different cams myself.  I'll log it and request it's return.

Thanks Niv.  I really miss watching the other players shots from that tower camera view from behind the green.  Love seeing the whole picture.

Warren

• PAGES
RSS