Help › Forums

New to master and need help!

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 26 2010 6:11 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2010 8:19 PM

I find the "very fast"  in practice is a tad slower then the "very fast" in  ranked game play.

• Tim30
    66 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2010 8:54 PM

well don't take it the wrong way but the first problem is you played and posted only your best games and not the bad just so you could make master. And now that you are master your finding it to be very hard, and thats because you are not ready to play on a master level. Many players here have done the same thing and seen many posts of players as your self asking for help. The only thing you can do now is play in practice mode and practice practice practice. Best of luck to ya and have fun :-)

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2010 6:09 AM

GUILTY!!!!!!!!!

Practice mode stinks!!!...But that's all ya got til you can play at the Master Level...

• Bluenose12
    2,101 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2010 8:57 PM

Thanks for the replies folks,I'm not at Master yet,I was just preparing the ground,I'm at Pro just now.

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Sat, Jun 26 2010 5:58 AM

someone posted this as well and I follow it almost to the gospel! GL

Playing the Wedges….A fellow WGT player asked me what wedges I used? After responding to him I thought I would share my thoughts on this. As usual I am by no means an expert and someone playing this game longer than I shared this with me. The best 3 wedges in this game once you reach pro are; 1. Z Satin Pro Master 60W 90Yds, 2. Z Satin TP Pro 60W 77 Yds and 3. Z Satin Pro TP 64W 50 Yds… To cover those gaps I utilize the punch….do not think of the punch like regular golf. For example let’s say I have a flat run on the green to the hole of 46 yards, if I select the pro 64W and select punch my yardage is 41. Place full backspin on the ball and shoot. The ball in punch will run 3-5 yards so be careful and practice this. Happy Golfing

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jun 26 2010 6:01 AM

You got it, Sarge!. In fact, this wedge combo will be all you will ever need until different wedges come out, even at the Master level. All three of them flop and chip nicely too so don't forget those shots. GL

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Sat, Jun 26 2010 6:09 AM

YankeeJim:

You got it, Sarge!. In fact, this wedge combo will be all you will ever need until different wedges come out, even at the Master level. All three of them flop and chip nicely too so don't forget those shots. GL

The flop can save you a lot of heartache! LOL

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Sat, Jun 26 2010 6:11 AM

YankeeJim:
    All three of them flop and chip nicely too so don't forget those shots. GL

Good looking out Jim and it just goes to show that in some sports Flopping is totally acceptable...lol

• PAGES
RSS