PING IRONS SWING METER

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 16 2010 9:47 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2010 5:37 AM

overthetop2:
    Will the original poster turn off his (CENSORED!) caps lock already??? You look like a n00b typing in caps everywhere!

I think James is sight challenged. He said something about it a while ago-has trouble reading the little type. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2010 5:47 AM

Rightin:
    I am now, at this time, renting Ping Master G10 irons.  I have found there swing twice that of the raptures, but able to leap tall building,,

Something I hope you discover is the difference the trajectory  makes, Rightin. Because those G10s have a High trajectory over the Med/High of the Raptures holes like BPB#5 and #17 become easier to play. That and the fact that they are much more precise more than make up for the faster meter. Definitely worth sticking with because Oakmont and BPB need irons that fly high  to overcome the elevations. 

People that only play SA with an occasional round at KIA will not see this difference. You need to play all 4 to appreciate it. GL

• Rightin
    1,248 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2010 9:13 AM

Well said Yankee,,,,, able to leap tall buildings, as in BPB, and Oakmont   Renting does help,   Thanks!   Rightin,Everything and even the hole at times,,,lol

• youareintrouble
    103 Posts
    Sat, Jun 12 2010 3:36 PM

youareintrouble   Rrrr    the meter monster cometh

• piggymalone
    6 Posts
    Mon, Jun 14 2010 9:44 PM

Many thanks for your help Rightin.

Appreciated.

• UKCats
    165 Posts
    Wed, Jun 16 2010 9:47 PM

I have the Ping Irons and have gotten used to the meter speed so no turning back now. The spin works well, and the trajectory is important.

• PAGES
RSS