Help › Forums

Spotty/jerky swing meter

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 4 2009 11:52 AM (4 replies)
  • PeteBolte
    172 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2009 6:48 PM

Hi,

Maybe I'm missing an Active X or some setting but I get EXTREMELY jerky swings meaning the swing bar freezes, then resumes and/or ball flight freezes then resumes.  Don't mind so much freezing while the ball's in flight.  All I have to do is wait but during the swing?  I can't get any tempo or rythym and it's extremely disturbing.

Is it me?  Or WGT?

Have Win XP Pro and a cable internet connection (Comcast).  IE6

Pete

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2009 3:14 PM

Hi Pete, what are your system specs, and when did you start experiencing the jerkiness?

• dmanz1
    3 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2009 7:01 PM

Hello, running windows vista on cable modem and it does the same.

• Eagle55
    4 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2009 11:05 AM

I experience this too with high speed Comcast connection.  It is very difficult to time shots when meter is unpredictable.

• PeteBolte
    172 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2009 11:52 AM

Hi Alex,

Sorry to be late.

Intel P (R) Dual-Core E5200 @ 2.5 GHZ

Memory: 2 Ghz

Windows XP Pro

Anything else you want to know?    Just FYI last night things smoothed out a LOT so I think maybe it's Comcast and their servers.  Had emal connection problems today with them plus which they've had some local outages lately.

I was away for a while with personal issues and just didn't have the time to play WGT but I want to let you know I very much like your site/game and applaud the improvements to date.  You have a way to go but you've progressed far from the last time I played.  Congrats on the improvements!

Pete

RSS