Forums

Help › Forums

Clubs Suck

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 27 2009 8:11 PM (24 replies)
  • jbowles824
    67 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2009 12:55 PM

I must have the wrong clubs. When I hit the ball, the ball flies away from the club face and goes toward the flag stick. I have looked and looked and I cannot find any clubs that suck. If the clubs sucked, the ball would stick to the club face and what would be the point in that. The whole purpose it to advance the ball forward.

If I hit a ball in the water, a club that sucks could help me get it out of the water. Maybe they will give those away as a prize in a tourney.

WGT, please help, I cannot find the clubs that suck. Are you keeping them away from the rest of us? That is unfair. If some people have clubs that suck, the rest of us should have them too. What kind of justice is that. How can it be a level playing field if we all don't have clubs that suck. What is this game coming to? lol,lol,lol,lol

• tuffgolfer
    21 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2009 11:01 AM

Try PayPal's virtual card software. It creates a one time-use MasterCard card number and keeps a receipt. This way even if someone manages to steal the card number, it's worthless.

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2009 12:10 PM

I'm concerned that when the card information is requested, it doesn't show up as being a secure site. A bit risky when entering credit card information don't you think?

When I clicked on the link to buy credits, it brought me to a HTTPS site and I had the lock icon show up in my browser.

• PlopDog
    4 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2009 5:01 AM

"EPIC" response, thanks for the entertainment !!!

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Mon, Apr 13 2009 1:44 AM

Please note the credit card submission is encrypted and secure, however since it is an overlay page the browser does not show the lock.  We are working on a way to address this issue.

• ShawnVanPar
    46 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2009 11:25 PM

I have a card..that I just keep about 100 bucks in...use it for online purchases.This is a great game..I almost feel guilty for not getting all the clubs yet..its the best golf game on the net and 14 bucks is a deal imo.

• CBarkley
    13 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2009 7:59 AM

Can I get some of those drugs that you were on when you wrote that paragraph?

• driving
    51 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2009 10:02 AM

when game freezes during down swing does look like the hainy project  sorry had to say that thnks for the realism cant stop laughing sorry no disrespect intended

• Enzo
    15 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2009 2:45 PM

Poor Barkley

• clfinest
    1 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2009 6:08 AM

Chuck I have a suggestion. Why don't you try playing a round of golf in a pair of those Sixers shorts from your rookie year ? I bet that would take your mind off of your hitch in your swing ! ! ! ! LOL My brother ignore the haters it will come.

RSS