Forums

Help › Forums

the open at st andrews

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 2 2010 12:32 AM (4 replies)
  • welshwizard1
    17 Posts
    Tue, Jun 1 2010 10:04 PM

as per usuall its a load of bollox start with 2birdys then hit a perfect shot to the 3rd 90yrds and the ball goes 25yrds to the right shot was from the fairway so why the *** *** again WGT AND DONT TELL ME I HAD A BAD LIE  WGT YOUR GAME STINKS SORT THE *** THING OUT WE SPEND MONEY ON WGT AND YOU GET BULL *** LIKE THAT

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Jun 1 2010 10:41 PM

Your doctor called, WW... you need to stop playing this golf game as your blood pressure is getting too high.

Please look at Hello Kitty golf, or Mario golf for the Wii.

You're welcome.

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Tue, Jun 1 2010 10:55 PM

Snaike:

Your doctor called, WW... you need to stop playing this golf game as your blood pressure is getting too high.

Please look at Hello Kitty golf, or Mario golf for the Wii.

You're welcome.

FTFY.

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Tue, Jun 1 2010 11:46 PM

Isn't FTFY a breech of terms and conditions or does that only apply to some like all the other BS that goes on around here.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Jun 2 2010 12:32 AM

chipshotcharlie:

Isn't FTFY a breech of terms and conditions or does that only apply to some like all the other BS that goes on around here.

Charlie... do you know what FTFY stands for?

Apparently not.

Here, let me help you...  FTFY means "Fixed That For You".  As you can see from above, my friend Rehill added the link directly to the "Hello Kitty Golf" post that I had omitted from my post.

... therefore, he "fixed" my post.  So he is right and correct by first adding the link and then adding his own "FTFY".

Like your post from above... here, let me FTFY:

chipshotcharlie:
    Isn't FTFY a breach of the Terms & Conditions or does that only apply to some like all the other b.s. that goes on around here.

See?  Easy.

Have a nice day.

RSS