Forums

Help › Forums

Golf Ball's

Thu, Dec 9 2010 12:07 PM (30 replies)
  • abndave
    268 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2010 3:44 PM

I would think as hard as you make it to earn credit's , and the price you are charging for your Golf ball's that you could make them last a bit longer then they do , I mean come on , pay anywhere from 40 to 100 credit's for them and get what 2 or 3 game's out of one ball.

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2010 9:37 PM

abndave:

I would think as hard as you make it to earn credit's , and the price you are charging for your Golf ball's that you could make them last a bit longer then they do , I mean come on , pay anywhere from 40 to 100 credit's for them and get what 2 or 3 game's out of one ball.

That's 100% true.

If you don't like it, don't play it.

• kotez
    53 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2010 10:57 PM

TheLighterDark:

That's 100% true.

If you don't like it, don't play it.

hehe or keep it in the fairway, and most of us pay lil bit more than 100 creds 

• EdwardRo
    191 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2010 5:45 AM

so what you are saying its just for the rich to play ? O so maybe everyone who is tired of buying balls every day should quiet well let me tell ya this maybe we all should quiet and when that happens there is no money at all wich means no game, and i dont lose many balls to water or weeds, most all my balls are replaced because they say they are cut that's BS, I played real golf for 25 years and can only rember cutting 1 ball, i have a friend who is pro in real life, he said he may cut a ball once every 2 or 3 years, and also i been getting ripped off it says 112 credits for gi sd balls wich i use to play with alot untill i cant affor anymore,WGT is charging me 118 credits i have that printed out in my account, what's this a hiden fee ? tax's maybe, or maybe the IRS would like to know how much tax's are really being payed, i dont mind buying balls once a week but every day because of cut balls that is a little over board, this aint real life golf not even close lmao, between all the gylchs in game then have to pay what we pay for balls doesnt take an expert to see that WGT is only about taking our hard earned money ,

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2010 9:40 AM

So there I was on the edge of the green on the 18th at St, Andrews. When a little window pops up saying I've used my last paid-for ball and I was back on the beginners ones. Should I carry on or nip off to the pro shop? I decided to carry on and got a bogey after 3 putts. I can understand that the site has to be paid for, but couldn't it wait until after you finish a hole?

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2010 10:14 AM

I don't think the "ball life" knows where you are on the golf course.  Besides, if you were where I think your were (on the front of the green) that's a 3-putt with any ball.

• bleedafblue
    2 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2010 10:25 AM

I agree, I'm about done with this site.  Seems they've set the parameters for "weeds", durability, etc a bit excessive so you'll have to spend money.  Where's the bonus balls for being a big spender in the first place??  Check my stats.....suck my "lost" ball!

I think it's a scam!!

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2010 11:00 AM

EdwardRo:

so what you are saying its just for the rich to play ? O so maybe everyone who is tired of buying balls every day should quiet well let me tell ya this maybe we all should quiet and when that happens there is no money at all wich means no game, and i dont lose many balls to water or weeds, most all my balls are replaced because they say they are cut that's BS, I played real golf for 25 years and can only rember cutting 1 ball, i have a friend who is pro in real life, he said he may cut a ball once every 2 or 3 years, and also i been getting ripped off it says 112 credits for gi sd balls wich i use to play with alot untill i cant affor anymore,WGT is charging me 118 credits i have that printed out in my account, what's this a hiden fee ? tax's maybe, or maybe the IRS would like to know how much tax's are really being payed, i dont mind buying balls once a week but every day because of cut balls that is a little over board, this aint real life golf not even close lmao, between all the gylchs in game then have to pay what we pay for balls doesnt take an expert to see that WGT is only about taking our hard earned money ,

The 112 credit price is for the light clue ball. Every color is priced differently. On most balls the white balls are the least expensive but some of the GI balls the light blue is the least expensive. You need to watch when you buy your balls. If you want the least expensive price carefully check the price of each color.

And durability does not mean cut. It means that the ball is not in condition to play anymore. Usually in real golf it is because the ball has become slightly out of round and does not perform as it should or the dimples have become worn down and the ball does fly true.But most of us real life golfers never get that far because we lose them before that happens.

And WGT is a for profit company that has bills to pay and employees to pay. Does the company you work for give away their products for free? I don't think so or you wouldn't have a job very long.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2010 2:17 PM

bleedafblue:

Check my stats.....suck my "lost" ball!

I think it's a scam!!

If you think you're being scammed, bleedafblue, then why are you continuing to play?  Seems to me that if you figured them out after all the time and money that you've spent, you'd want to be clear of this place....  

....unless you like being 'scammed'?  A professional victim?

Interesting.

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2010 4:35 PM

bleedafblue:

I agree, I'm about done with this site.  Seems they've set the parameters for "weeds", durability, etc a bit excessive so you'll have to spend money.  Where's the bonus balls for being a big spender in the first place??  Check my stats.....suck my "lost" ball!

I think it's a scam!!

You've been a member less than 3 months and never posted a bad score. Looks like you cherry-picked your way to Master and now are whining about the cost of the better clubs and balls. Phooey!

RSS