Forums

Help › Forums

Free Balls when?

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 30 2010 9:40 PM (3 replies)
  • Steveroo
    176 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 7:25 AM

So, I'm a faithful player, realized that I needed some upgrades, and "bought" in. Whenever I buy equipment, my Bank posts the sale immediately. I bought credits just before a deadline in which 2 sleeves of balls were offered as incentive, and my Girlfriend did the same. She has her new balls, while mine seem to have gotten lost in the shuffle. Anybody else experiencing a lag in delivery of their "Freebies"?

• pierre126
    36 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 9:05 AM

Happend to me also....read fine print...offer is sometimes for first time deposit....

Good luck to you !!

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 9:15 AM

This offer expires Thursday 5/20 at 11:59PM PST. The virtual balls should appear in your account no later than 5/22 at 11:59PM PST.

I thought I had till the 22nd, My bad . Make sure your in time slot. ALWAYS check on the offers. This is par for the course for them  so make sure you check your inventory. GL

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2010 9:40 PM

Hi Steveroo,

You should have received your promotion bonus within 48 hours after the end of the promotion.  If it's been longer than that and you still haven't received the balls please send an email to our customer service at members@worldgolftour.com.  Mention which promotion you participated in and the date that you bought your credits and they'll be able to look into that for you.

RSS