Forums

Help › Forums

Pay out for monthly tourny's

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 3 2010 11:52 AM (3 replies)
  • kaleb2007
    28 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2010 10:57 AM

I won the april pro tier tourny,,confirmed my e-mail,,and is showing on my profile now that i won and had been payed out. When confirming my e-mail from wgt,,they stated they would e-mail me the prize which was the golfsmith gift card,,was wondering if this comes through wgt or from golfsmith and how long it takes after confermation,,anyone with any knowledge of this would be appreciated,,thanks

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2010 11:36 AM

Congrats on winning! 

For the card, first they have to unchain WGTNiv from his cubicle, put his helmet on him and have him trike over to Golfsmith to trade the ugly green stuff for some nice plastic cards...  Then he has to find a policeman to show him the way back...  Once that is done (I mean it could take days!  There is at least 3 ice cream stores between the offices and the Golfsmith store!!) they can pop it in the mail to you...

Now, the above was just a bit of foolishness.  Just having a bit of fun at our friend WGTNiv's expense.

To answer your question, I would recommend that you send this note to the members@worldgolftour.com email address.. They will get back to you with the actual story.  =)

Peace.

• timpyron1980
    56 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2010 12:06 PM

Kaleb, you should receive another email shortly with the golfsmith gift card #'s and their pin #'s. They are usually from an actual persons name not WGT (So dont delete- lol) although they should have "gift card" in the subject field. Mine has taken anywhere from 2 weeks after the confirmation to 2 days after- You should be receiving it soon........Tim

• Shape5
    18 Posts
    Thu, Jun 3 2010 11:52 AM

They come via email.  You will get one email with a card number and a separate email with an access number.  They may also split the amount up, if for instance if you won $150.00 dollars they may send you two different emails for $100.00 and two different emails for $50.00.

RSS