Forums

Help › Forums

NEW TO THE WORLD GOLF TOUR

Wed, May 26 2010 9:45 AM (5 replies)
  • NAVEK
    2 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2010 4:59 AM

hi im kevan from south wales in the UK ,dont play golf but enjoy watching it on TV also like golf games thats why iv come on here just practicing at the moment to have and enjoy the game ,hope to here off you all soon for a game with you on here .thanks kev

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2010 8:18 AM

Sounds great man, I'm glad to hear that WGT stretches to even the non-golfing community.

Hopefully your stay will be as pleasant as mine has been and you have a great time hitting the links! WGT is about to make some serious changes to the game! :)

• NAVEK
    2 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2010 8:31 AM

thanks for your message lighterdark, dont forget the rider cup in september is in south wales

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2010 10:16 AM

Welcome to your newest addiction, Navek...  Hope you enjoy your stay.

Speaking of the Ryder Cup... Captain Corey Pavin said recently that Tiger Woods is not an automatic bid and may have to play his way in.  (Found here.)

Things that make you say 'wow', huh?

Peace.

• PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2010 2:52 PM

You're so close to the greatest course on all of Earth and you don't play?! At least you can play it right here, and show ol' Colin Montgomerie and the gang what it's all about!

I also am a non-golfer, close to a once PGA course, in Grand Blanc, MI, host of the Buick Open.

Greg.

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2010 9:45 AM

Naven welcome..

RSS