Help › Forums

How to spoil a good round in 4 steps!

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 20 2010 5:20 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SystemCrash
    209 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 10:58 AM

Full 18, St. Andy, I was headed for a -6 round (my best one) when at the 17th:

The 5th step when I sunk it doesn't count! lol

I was a bit shocked, I played the next one (18th) like Goofy!

But I still love that Back 9, though!

Rob

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 11:52 AM

Heh, thanks for sharing the experience. =)

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 1:00 PM

How did you miss the 2nd putt so badly, the others look like you had the line almost there, then the 2nd is way under the hole.

• SystemCrash
    209 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 1:41 PM

neildiamond11790:
    How did you miss the 2nd putt so badly, the others look like you had the line almost there, then the 2nd is way under the hole.

Ah yeah... that second shot. I'm not exactly sure but I think I was on the fringe or the scale was not set properly. I was about 10 yards away so I set it to a little less than 2/3 of the meter which appears logical to me! ...and I just saw it fly away like crazy to the fringe on the other side of the green!

Normally, by default, when you are under 15 YDS, the 15 scale is supposed to show, unless you are uphill.

Either it was a bug or it was set to a higher scale and I didn't pay enough attention.

PS: ...never trust your caddy in that simulator. He'll suggest you chip from the rough that moron! loll

Rob!

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 2:04 PM

... which is why I rarely tip my WGT caddy very well.  And he never gets to drink out of my flask.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 3:01 PM

SystemCrash:

Full 18, St. Andy, I was headed for a -6 round (my best one) when at the 17th:

The 5th step when I sunk it doesn't count! lol

I was a bit shocked, I played the next one (18th) like Goofy!

But I still love that Back 9, though!

Rob

I loved the graphic! I reminded me the way Obama thinks.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 3:10 PM

I loved the graphic!  It remeinded me of when John McCain selected Sarah Palin as his running mate.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 3:43 PM

I love the way Palin has insinuated herself with success and ratings far above McCain(very tired blood that is useless) and Bama Pie who is without worth, integrity or love of country. He is arogant and has an ego, pumped up by all of the brown nosing yes men he has surrounded himself with, that the ego is larger than the Andromeda. Gotta GO.

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 3:57 PM

It's amazing how a well-spoken and very intelligent man of color can scare the heck out of some people.  Ya'll betta get used to it, he's gonna be around another seven years.

God bless America.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 4:09 PM

He is not perfect, but he is a thoughtful and patient man for these times.  We are all fortunate to have him and the wisdom he brings to the Presidency.  Nay-sayers aside.  But his golf swing could use some improvement.

• PAGES
RSS