Help › Forums

"1 Putters And Par Breakers" Reaches Full Membership

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 20 2010 4:56 PM (4 replies)
  • AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 9:26 AM

Great News!

My newly-launched Country Club "1 Putters and Par Breakers has now reached Full Membership - and as such, I wanted to formally Announce and Introduce us to the larger WGT community.

We are looking forward to playing with other clubs and continuing to participate in the "experimentation" and future development of the Country Club experience here on World Golf Tour.  Future aspects of that experience as yet to "unfold" to us as we see what WGT has in store for us...though I am doing some things internally within our club that are adding some fun (Special Awards and Prizes and such).

I am proud to have assembled a solid group here with members from 5 Continents as follows:

Asia - Kikoychu

Australia - dorkfeatures

Europe - mpted1968, Hotshot100, snowy64

North America - AtlantaCoaster, Cacdaddy, Gloveberg, gzabriskie, HackingLI, nicholls, phillybob100, Richard4168, and Ryanz28

South America - LuizFranz

I think this will add to our experience meeting people from across the world as we enjoy playing some golf.  For future members, Antarctica is going to be tough LOL.

SEE YOU ON THE LINKS AND LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!

Best Regards, AtlantaCoaster

• Fhill
    8 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 9:34 AM

AtlantaCoaster:

Great News!

My newly-launched Country Club "1 Putters and Par Breakers has now reached Full Membership - and as such, I wanted to formally Announce and Introduce us to the larger WGT community.

We are looking forward to playing with other clubs and continuing to participate in the "experimentation" and future development of the Country Club experience here on World Golf Tour.  Future aspects of that experience as yet to "unfold" to us as we see what WGT has in store for us...though I am doing some things internally within our club that are adding some fun (Special Awards and Prizes and such).

I am proud to have assembled a solid group here with members from 5 Continents as follows:

Asia - Kikoychu

Australia - dorkfeatures

Europe - mpted1968, Hotshot100, snowy64

North America - AtlantaCoaster, Cacdaddy, Gloveberg, gzabriskie, HackingLI, nicholls, phillybob100, Richard4168, and Ryanz28

South America - LuizFranz

I think this will add to our experience meeting people from across the world as we enjoy playing some golf.  For future members, Antarctica is going to be tough LOL.

SEE YOU ON THE LINKS AND LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!

Best Regards, AtlantaCoaster

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 9:57 AM

Sounds great. Looking forward to the competition with other Country Clubs.

• GreenArchitects
    1 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 4:17 PM

Congrats on the full status 1 putter.

@Richard How would 15 vs 15 competition work? Club competition sounds awesome though. Sooner or later, there should also be an official WGT CC championship.

• AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 4:56 PM

There are hints and whispers that that is coming.  I think due to the complexities involved (potentially) I am content to wait and let them conduct it - however it will work.  In the meantime, I plan to get our club into some practice with an internal tournament in the next week or 2 or 3.

Thanks, AtlantaCoaster

RSS