Help › Forums

New and Addicted!!

Fri, May 21 2010 1:55 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Jerkic
    2 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 4:57 AM

Hi All,

A mate told me about WGT 2 nights ago, about 12 hours ago i remembered about it and checked it out. i've been playing it for most of the last 12 hours, so much so, i took a day off work, sad but true.

I've played with a couple of you guys and thanks to those who were patient with me during my first few games.

Thats my intro, hope we meet soon.

Cheers

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 8:07 AM

Welcome to WGT! It's addicting, that's for sure. If you have any questions you can check the FAQs over there ---->... or ask around the forums. Hit me up for a game sometime=)

Rehill

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 8:13 AM

13 CTTH and 8 ranked rounds on the first day.....wow.

Beware you might become addicted.

Myself I have it completely under control.....got rid of those pesky distractions like job,wife,kids.........yep completely under control.

Welcome and happy hitting.

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 8:32 AM

Soulcatcher:

Myself I have it completely under control.....got rid of those pesky distractions like job,wife,kids.........yep completely under control.

I think most of us here have it completely figured out Soul... 12 hours for playing... 6 hours for forum posting... and 6 hours for sleep!

• PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 8:41 AM

Yup and welcome. You are more addicted than I am, I have not taken time off work to play!

Greg.

• Neandrathal
    32 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 8:49 AM

Jerkic:

Hi All,

A mate told me about WGT 2 nights ago, about 12 hours ago i remembered about it and checked it out. i've been playing it for most of the last 12 hours, so much so, i took a day off work, sad but true.

I've played with a couple of you guys and thanks to those who were patient with me during my first few games.

Thats my intro, hope we meet soon.

Cheers

Hey J,welcome and hope you enjoy.

...N...

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 4:01 PM

TheLighterDark:
    I think most of us here have it completely figured out Soul... 12 hours for playing... 6 hours for forum posting... and 6 hours for sleep!
    Bah .. sleep is over-rated.

I'll sleep when I'm dead.  LOL

• Jerkic
    2 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 11:07 PM

A bit late for the addiction warning.... Im a junky all the way, looking for my next hit of WGT... Its bad!!

I still dont know all the terminolgy that goes with the game so could anyone explain what CTTH is??

Cheers

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2010 3:50 AM

CHHT= Closest To The Hole.

Those are the ones where you get one shot per hole trying to get the lowest total distance to the flag.

Happy hitting

• fishing10
    2 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2010 9:11 AM

Same as that v addictive when your playing in tournments isit possible to check other players scores? 

• PAGES
RSS