Forums

Help › Forums

Purchasing Credits

Wed, May 19 2010 11:32 AM (3 replies)
  • FlyTyer
    19 Posts
    Tue, May 18 2010 7:57 AM

This maybe a dumb question....but.....Is there any other way of purchasing credits other the useing your credit card online or pay pal. You know the old saying....once bite...twice shy...Thanks

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Tue, May 18 2010 11:52 AM

FlyTyer:

This maybe a dumb question....but.....Is there any other way of purchasing credits other the useing your credit card online or pay pal. You know the old saying....once bite...twice shy...Thanks

You might be able to purchase a credit card at a store and use that. The only risk is the amount of the card.

That said, I have used my debit card here a few times and not had a problem.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, May 18 2010 4:31 PM

AlaCowboy:
    You might be able to purchase a credit card at a store and use that. The only risk is the amount of the card.
    I think Cowboy means a 'gift card'.

I have purchased a Visa gift card, from a grocery store, and immediately applied the balance here.  The only drawback is that it will cost you an extra $5 or so.

So, use your debit card, credit card, gift card or paypal... the site is, to my knowledge and opinion, very secure.

Peace.

• FlyTyer
    19 Posts
    Wed, May 19 2010 11:32 AM

Thanks for the replies, good to know......man I need a driver...hope Christmas comes soon...lol

FlyTyer  :):):)

RSS