Forums

Help › Forums

question about views and full screen

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 15 2010 11:59 PM (6 replies)
  • clshades
    2 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2010 6:51 PM

Ok well I pushed every key on the keyboard and nothing changes my view of the shot / putt / chip/ etc. Are there any camera controls in the game? Also what do I do to go fullscreen?

Personally I don't wanna stand 20 feet behind the character all i want to see is my club head and view the shot i need to make.

ps I JUST signed up so play nice please :)

• don300
    36 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2010 8:04 PM

The only other view is a reverse view from in front of the hole. 

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2010 8:31 PM

clshades:
    Ok well I pushed every key on the keyboard and nothing changes my view of the shot / putt / chip/ etc. Are there any camera controls in the game? Also what do I do to go fullscreen?

There is a Zoom/Reverse on the lower right of the screen.  For more views, go to Options, Display and enable the Aerial Multi-Cam.  Then, when in Zoom/Reverse modes, the hole map (lower right) displays cameras with other views of the hole...simply click on the camera.

You can also switch from the Regular to Zoom/Reverse views by hitting the space bar.  For a "Full Screen", what I do is click on View (upper left of the browser screen), then click on Full Screen in the drop down window. 

Joey

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2010 9:21 PM

Joeyola:
    For a "Full Screen", what I do is click on View (upper left of the browser screen), then click on Full Screen in the drop down window. 

Great advice Joey. You can also hit F11 for full screen when the game screen pops-up.

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2010 9:53 PM

Also, remember that unlike many traditional fully-animated golf games, WGT is made using thousands of photos of each course, and you won't be able to obtain EVERY single angle you want. 

• clshades
    2 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2010 11:42 PM

one of the dev teams should steal the google street view truck and bomb down some of the courses ;)

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2010 11:59 PM

Haha that's not too bad of an idea actually. :D

RSS