I am at 1372

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2015 6:51 AM

I'm at 38 LOL

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2015 7:13 AM

I work 50 hours a week, play 3 or 4 real rounds a week and have a wife and child who just started high school, so I really do have a life, lol, BUT, just 4 days away from one solid year of every day.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2015 7:47 AM

twinponds169:

I work 50 hours a week, play 3 or 4 real rounds a week and have a wife and child who just started high school, so I really do have a life, lol, BUT, just 4 days away from one solid year of every day.

Your wife is just starting high school?....I heard of cradle robbers, but man....lol..(joke)..although in the case of Hugh Hefner, not far off.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2015 10:59 AM

hpurey:

I'm at 38 LOL

Oh dear Hazen.....and I thought you were a basket case. No shrink required in your case....well ummm perhaps on the yellow front.....:))

And for the record.....I am on 2 consecutives days - see if I make it 3 tonight.

As for Renn....WGT took nothing away...they probably gave something back....sanity.

I have always said, there is no reward or prize at the end, play for fun with friends, but no point playing 1 hole for the sake of a CDB - that is when you are playing for all the wrong reasons.

• alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2015 11:10 AM

alanti:
    As for Renn....WGT took nothing away...they probably gave something back....sanity.

Agreed! More so since an old CDP thread turned up this week where my friend Rich laughed at his own progress - a year or two ago!

Unfortunately, I saved no reference.

alanti:
    playing 1 hole for the sake of a CDB - that is when you are playing for all the wrong reasons.

+1, but I still do - 10 to go for a year's worth as the last(?) goal.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2015 3:30 PM

I came to the conclusion that CDP's are worth the same as a bag of chicken teeth or horse feathers.  I am way beyond this dilemma and could care less. If we all could just get along and have fun I may try to play again. I really miss some of the shenanigans nightly but can't stand the pop ins on AS games that don't understand the rules. It's been so long since I have played on here that no one would want me as a partner anyhow. Plus I am playing with starter balls. Getting pretty good with them on my one hole a night.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2015 5:12 PM

renniw52:

I came to the conclusion that CDP's are worth the same as a bag of chicken teeth or horse feathers.  I am way beyond this dilemma and could care less. If we all could just get along and have fun I may try to play again. I really miss some of the shenanigans nightly but can't stand the pop ins on AS games that don't understand the rules. It's been so long since I have played on here that no one would want me as a partner anyhow. Plus I am playing with starter balls. Getting pretty good with them on my one hole a night.

You don't belong to a CC, but you do have 169 "friends"...you don't get along with them well enough to play?

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2015 5:19 PM

renniw52:
    AS game It's been so long since I have played on here that no one would want me as a partner

I and many of your friends would be more than happy to have you as a pard in a AS game .

OPY

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Nov 5 2015 1:00 AM

opyeuclid:

renniw52:
    AS game It's been so long since I have played on here that no one would want me as a partner

I and many of your friends would be more than happy to have you as a pard in a AS game .

OPY

+1 Opy

Playing A/S when it doesn't crash is the most fun you can have on WGT. Results mean nothing......it is about having fun with friends.Ask anyone who has been my partner.....plus they get an added bonus of practicing shots they normally don't get to play......60-70% rough......bunkers and when I have my irons dialled in....putts of 50 feet.

RSS