Forums

Help › Forums

Game problems

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 29 2009 3:40 PM (21 replies)
  • WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2009 10:00 AM

Hi vanguard, to start a new post, go to the main page of the forum you want to post in(http://www.wgt.com/forums/20.aspx for Community Introductions), and click the WRITE A NEW POST button at the top left corner.

• seniorbruno
    719 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2009 11:14 AM

Tried to play 18 for the first time this morning before work.  Everything was fine. Other than the wind that is too strong and the greens that are too hard, I was making my way around. No loading problems, nothing at all. I got to 16 only -4, frustrated with putting, and hit my tee shot. Then it started. Next shot wouldn't load. I closed the window and restarted. Zoom wouldn't load. I hit the shot and then the third shot wouldn't load. Closed and restarted. Zoom no good. Hit shot. Next shot won't load. No zoom. Close and.... you get the picture. After each shot I had to close and restart. Got to 17 and same thing, so I turned off and went to work.

What happened? How do I make it stop? If I clear cache will I lose the unfinished round?

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2009 3:25 PM

Hi seniorbruno, see if you can finish your 18th hole before clearing your cache. Were you able to submit a bug by right-clicking?

• seniorbruno
    719 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2009 3:49 PM

Yes. I submitted.

• SUPER6FIVE
    1 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2009 3:59 PM

I dont think the 18th hole has a problem...not that i noticed anyway...but the 10th hole is HORRIBLE...im an amature and i havent birdied OR pared that hole at all.The hole is in the wrong spot and needs to be switched...only one time have i gotten on the green, and i still bogeyed it...its the hole location or... i just suck... but im pretty sure that hole hates me...thats a fact... :)

...sorry this post was not relevant to the current conversations...

• fury
    3 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2009 4:16 AM

hi all back again i cant finish the last hole in any closest to the pin rounds, error message after i hit the last ball on any 9th hole, i played this around 4 years ago with just 9 holes on the bali course, no mutiplay then or putting etc back then,but it seems still problems with this  game come on whats going on.???first time back to play this golf game after years and i get this ...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:(

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2009 7:05 AM

fury, these is an issue for some players who have not been to the site in a while.  We are working on a solution.

Sorry for the poor experience, I will keep you posted on this thread as to the status of the fix.

• fury
    3 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2009 3:26 PM

ok thanks for getting back to me so quickly ..cheers fury...

• fury
    3 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2009 12:31 AM

hi dont worry about it i just changed user name and email and now works fine cheers......

• gr8flbob
    592 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2009 4:35 PM

Vanguard asked: "Also how do you post your own thread and not just a response?"

When you first pick a forum, if you look to the upper left above the list of posts, there's a 'New Post' (or similar wording) button. Click it and you'll get the posting form; don't forget to enter something in the Subject box.

RSS