Help › Forums

Game problems

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 29 2009 3:40 PM (21 replies)
  • chuckiee
    2,194 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2009 10:22 AM

All

Hopefully everyone that is having swing meter problems, ball freezing in the air, hitting the putting green and freezing then rolling or other game issues will post here to give wgt a idea of how many players are having problems. Then maybe they will get back to what it takes to play the game and let us have some fun again.   

Chuckiee

• vanguard56
    40 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2009 11:05 AM

Last evening and today problems,never did mind it before but hate to say now that I paid for a club it bothers me a little.

• Ghostwulf
    20 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2009 2:24 PM

Yeah not one to complain to much, but it is becoming ridicules.  I enjoy the game and can't wait for it to expand but the program seems to do what it wants when it wants and there is not much you can do about it.  I have hit severals shots the same way, under the same conditions, and get completley different results.  I have hit shots "perfect", and get the same confusing and frustrating, different results.  Often the shot will pull left instead of straight, or other times it will fade right.  Even in "live golf", if you hit the shot the "same" you weill generally get consistent results.  It is taking the fun out of the game and the fun out of getting better at it. Not to mention the freezes and hesitations, which are of course not helping.  I myself and must everyone else is trying to be patient.  This has the potential to a great site, the playing field just needs to be level as far as the program itself goes.

• therocket9
    2 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2009 3:57 PM

i have a problem where the reverse view is extremely slow to load 50-60 seconds, i am not sure what causes this. sometimes no prblem at all and then it starts doing it anybody else?

• DeerRun
    230 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2009 2:02 PM

I had a problem where the back nine at Kiwiah shut down on me with a message with a message there is a problem try again later, something to that effect.  Also a blank white screen which I haven't had in quite a while also on the back nine.

That was earlier this afternoon, just played the back nine with no problem this time.

• newzeeland
    21 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2009 4:59 PM

I have had the same problems like chuckiee tonight. As I quit the game, shut down the window and restart the game, everything was fine again.

By the way, a very fine work WGT, even if I lost my replay from my first eagle the night before.

NZ

• chuckiee
    2,194 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2009 5:19 AM

newzeeland

Hopefully you wont loose your eagle I had the same thing happen to me and I didn't want to loose it because they don't come often enough for me. Thanks all for the replies on this post and hopefully more will do the same so we can do our part in making wgt the best online golf game ever. 

Thanks chuckiee 

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2009 9:18 AM

Thanks for the reports everyone. Please be sure to submit a bug to us from the game when you experience problems, because we capture details that we cannot through the forums. If your game shuts down and you are unable to submit a bug, please email us at members@worldgolftour.com and include as much detail as you can about what you were doing leading up to the problem, what the problem was, and your system specs and internet connection.

To submit a bug in-game, right-click anywhere in the game, select "Submit this problem to WGT", select the appropriate category, then type in your comments.

Thanks

• vanguard56
    40 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2009 9:38 AM

have had problems now since the update yesterday morning at home and at work. Have 2 machines at home both duo core pentiums with 2GB  and a DSL connection. The wireless is the same no difference. Game became slower to load and the swing stutters. Not the swing bar but after I click to swing the swing itself stutters, every hole every swing. the ball sometimes dissapears and then comes back . I am optimized per this sites instructions. Also how do you post your own thread and not just a response?

• DeerRun
    230 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2009 6:53 PM

I have had no problems today at all.

RSS