Forums

Help › Forums

maybe its time

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 2 2012 9:14 AM (4 replies)
  • PHILMANBOOBS
    71 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 10:05 AM

guess maybe its time to join one.  tired of joining a 4 player mp and finishing playing by myself.  i play mostly mp, and occasionally match or alt shot.  never for credits.   would like a club with many members who play frequently as i do, making it easier to find a game with people who wont quit.   if i sound like a member youd like to have in your club, let me know

• lexmarkz33
    8,662 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 2:48 PM

Play For Credits Country Club

SEEKING COMMITTED MEMBERS: (Cleaning house of members who never participate)

“Play For Credits Country Club” offers:

WEEKEND “CREDITS TOURNAMENT”…

v     “CREDITS TOURNAMENT”….Play Free! We play for credits every Sunday afternoon at 1:00pm EST. The purse consist of “1000 Club Bonus” plus handicap credits (optional)….which is forfeited into the winner’s account or gifted from the pro shop. We use a world clock….so you have a personal tee time, but everyone play at one time…..in the same tournament.

WEEKDAY “Play For Balls Tournament”…

v     These weekly tournaments are designed to help you practice for the weekend “CREDIT TOURNAMENT”....and bag some balls in the process. Also free and is updated daily with your handicaps shots. Enter and play on the regular WGT tournament page (you play alone). The winner gets his/her choice of 3 pack of golf balls. Handicap shots are allowed! 

YEARLY “MAJOR COLF TOURNAMENTS”…

v     We host all of the Major golf tournaments…winners earn large purse and jacket/trophies next to his/her profile on the club forum. Also…the Ryder’s Cup Tournament (could use more European players)!

If you have a 78.00 average or better, and can play in the “CREDIT TOURNAMENTS” on Sunday afternoon occasionally. Tired of playing alone in tournaments…. and would like to play free for credits and balls….then your membership is welcomed! Simply apply on the “country club” page in the WGT Community at the top of your pro file page…or leave me a message on my profile page!

JOIN US!

OWNER: Lexmarkz33 (Bill)

• royphillips1
    1,278 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 2:58 AM

Sent you an invite Phil  we play Club v Cub, matchplay.   A/S  need 1 player in this event,    and MAtch play,  also some Tournaments every week,

Roy.

• BSTAHL10
    1 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 7:18 PM

Whats the benefit of going a country club? Do you play with a hand cap? Do you have to pay for turnaments? Whats the pros and cons of being a member? Very interested in join one but want more details.

• khmjiju
    2 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 9:14 AM

i like to join this club but i cant see this club in the menu so plssssss send me a invite or a link to join .i am playig consicuively 102 days

RSS