Help › Forums

Country Club Forums - Ability To Organize Better

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 25 2010 1:38 PM (9 replies)
  • AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Sun, May 9 2010 6:38 AM

WGT....

I would like the ability to Create "Folders" and subsections within the Country Club Forums - similar to what WGT has in the General Forums with "Bug Log" and "Game Tips" and so on.  Would like the ability to create and choose my own names for the Broader topics within the Country Club Forums.

Otherwise it is going to eventually turn into one huge long string of "posts" with all topics thrown together.

Thanks,  AtlantaCoaster

• hbthree
    478 Posts
    Mon, May 10 2010 3:35 PM

Absolutely agree...have already set up a small website to augment our CC...Chat room and Bar!

Harve

• westoakgolfer
    1 Posts
    Mon, May 10 2010 5:22 PM

i would like it if tpc sawgrass and more courses were on this game. and why cant we play stroke play on all of them. make the balls have more spin like the pros. and be able to hit a draw and fade. that would make the game more fun.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, May 10 2010 5:38 PM

Read the "Upcoming Product Releases" in the FAQ's westoak.

• golferfrank63
    187 Posts
    Mon, May 10 2010 10:37 PM

tried to invite friends but said it was full and i am the only one in it how i fix this ty

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, May 11 2010 12:08 PM

Hi golferfrank,

Right now there is a limit of 15 members in your club (or pending invitations) which means you can only have a cumulative total of 15 members or invitations at one time.  Soon we will be expanding the Country Club feature to add more levels of membership.

---

Thanks for the suggestion AtlantaCoaster.

• AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2010 9:03 AM

Hi WGTniv and WGT....

I just wanted to reiterate the importance of this improvement.  It is now a couple of weeks since my original posting and that is a couple more weeks of more messages in my CC Forum - and it is starting to run on and become disorganized.  I would love the ability to Organize and Pick up and Drop all the related messages into Subgroups or Folders.

I now have 20+ Threads in there and it is starting to be a confusing place.

Thanks for hearing me on this,  AtlantaCoaster

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2010 12:35 PM

I understand where you're coming from, but from our side it's not a simple matter unfortunately.  Allowing owners to create multiple club forums means that there will need to a brand new interface created specifically for that function.  You would essentially need the entire editor's panel to do this properly and that will take some time to work in and probably will require some decent modifications to the forum software itself.

Country Clubs will receive many upgrades over the next few months and hopefully we'll be able to incorporate some additional forum abilities as well.

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2010 1:26 PM

Niv, are they going to implement a new status which shows which CC members are online?  Perhaps a Yellow or Orange dot?

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2010 1:38 PM

Something better than that actually. ;-)

RSS