Forums

Help › Forums

Can't play a group game

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 7 2010 8:02 PM (5 replies)
  • wdent87
    1 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 3:38 PM

I have tried several times today to play a group game with a friend on the same internet connection and it freezes every time we go to tee off. When we look at our statuses, it lists us both as busy and we have to go back and change it, but nothing happens. I dont understand it. Whats going on?

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 3:42 PM

Hi wdent,

Another user had a similar problem just a little while ago and it's likely you'll need to do the same thing that he did.  Check out the thread I've linked below and follow the instructions on my post (3rd post of the thread).

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/11711.aspx

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 6:46 PM

Did both of those, still not able to play a multiplayer game.

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 7:10 PM

I posted that info on the bug log that everything works on wgt except when I try play now and get the second blue screen with the music and then it throws up an error message? You replied in the forum thread with the cache and adobe flash stuff, which I did and it worked......ONE TIME! and I am back as before and cannot play. 3jackcity had the same thing happen on his end?

Here are the things I have tried:

1.. Cleared cache....on IE, Chrome and Firefox.

2...Initiated Game Booster...unintiated Game Booster.

3...Rebooted my PC.

4...Went back to a system restore point of yesterday, when everything was OK.

5...Cleared Adobe Flash Cache.

6...Run McAfee virus scans.

7...Went on WGT home page...hit play now without logging in....tried to log in from the 2nd blue

screen.

8...Right clicked to send WBT a bug report when I got the error message...arrow just spun..did not send the report.

9...Enabled cookies, disabled them..enabled popup...disabled them, specified www.wgt.com as authorized as a popup on firefox tools.

10...Defragged hard drive.

Nothing has worked......I can no longer play WGT !!!

I can read forums, check messages, etc...but I cannot play.

1,644 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 7:40 PM

Maybe re-install flash?  Just guessing....

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 8:02 PM

Strange,

keep in mind, that if you clear the caches, cookies, etc and then do a restore, you are going right back to the old cookies, caches, etc. If you are gonna restore for some reason, might be best to try that first, then clear the caches, cookies, etc.

RSS