Forums

Help › Forums

KI back 9...locked out

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 7 2010 8:51 PM (5 replies)
  • StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 2:25 PM

3jackcity and I were trying to play a match on KI back 9 and I went to set up to alter my clubs and came back and we were locked out. We both logged out, disconnected and came back and we cannot get in the play now screen. it sez there is a problem and try again later. I switched from firefox to chrome and still no help. He has the same issue from his computer too.  we cannot even play anymore ?

help.............!

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 2:30 PM

exact quote on error message:

We're sorry, there has been an error with the game. Please close this window and try again later. Thanks, WGT

It would not let me send a bug report from the screen either....it looked like it went and just stayed loading. (arrow spinning around.)

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 2:36 PM

Hi Magic,

Try clearing your caches and have your friend do the same.  If it is something simple then this will usually take care of it.

• Clear Browser cache: Click here for instructions.
    • Clear Adobe Flash cache: Click here, and click the "Delete all sites" button in the Settings Manager.

After doing that be sure to reset any personal preferences you may have in your game options such as graphics quality or flagstick animations before teeing off.

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 2:53 PM

It worked NIV, I had cleared it and often do but not the Adobe Flash cache, I guess it was that. Thank you

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 6:57 PM

Correction....it worked ONE TIME ONLY! I cannot play the game period now?

• terildan
    6 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 8:51 PM

same here..not able to send bug report either...help

RSS