Forums

Help › Forums

Kush and Belvedere CC needs ACTIVE members

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 15 2012 11:16 AM (0 replies)
  • InsaneClownPosse
    23 Posts
    Sun, Jul 15 2012 11:16 AM

If you are looking for a country club to join, look no further !!!  Kush and Belvedere Country Club is exactly what you perceive it as.  If you join, make sure you complete one 9 hole, 18 hole, or ctth round per week or you will be Terminated.  This club is ALWAYS accepting new members as I am always removing members who have not played every week (I can see when every member has posted their last round).  Kush and Belvedere ALWAYS has many free and credit entry tournaments at any given time, and if you don't see one you like, create your own tournament and challenge other club members.  To shoot good numbers, you are going to need to get clubs and balls.  If you do not want to spend real money, you can hover your mouse cursor over Get Credits near the top of this page, then click on Earn Free Credits, now click on Surveys.

You cannot reply to this post, so if you want to join here is how:  Hover your mouse cursor over WGT COMMUNITY near the top of this page, then right-click country clubs and click open link in new tab.  Now search for Kush and Belvedere, the name will appear below, now click on Kush and Belvedere Country Club.  Now all you have to do is click on Request Membership to Club, and I will admit people every day or two.  Thanx, see you in there!!!

RSS