The Glamouflage Fairplay GC has updated Rules

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 16 2012 8:15 PM (2 replies)
  • pjctas0822
    4,553 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 12:11 PM

Glamouflage Fairplay Golf Club

Hi All Members and Guests:

If you are looking to join a SERIOUS club where ACTIVE membership is encouraged - look no further.We encourage members to be very active in the forums and in tournaments as well.

We offer an emulated PGA Tour event according to the PGA Tour schedule IRL . Money Standings are updated weekly and big prizes are given out at the end of the year for top 10 finishers. (minimum of 3 months of play in this tour is necessary to receive prizes) So don’t delay sign up today!

In April we hosted 59 club tournaments and members played 573 rounds.

If you can adhere to the following club rules - let me know.

Sincerely,

PJCTAS0822

The GLAMOUFLAGE FAIRPLAY GC membership rules (w.e.f. 1st April 2012)

• In order to maintain club membership, a member has to score at least 10 points per calendar month (members who join during the month will be exempt from this rule)

• 2 points per club tournament played, whether it is closest to the hole / 18 hole / 9 hole and irrespective of whether it is a paid or free tournament

• an additional 10 points for a win, 5 for 2nd, 3 for 3rd and 1 point anything over 3rd place.

• comparison of level at the beginning of the month vs level at the end of the month - 1 point per level improved

• 10 points for each tier improvement

• 5 points for each CC PGA TOUR event played

• If a member quits, his points will default to ZERO if they decide to come back that is.

• members are free to host their own tournaments, however, members are requested to host no more than 3 tournaments a week (in any format)

• minimum entry requirements:- Level 10 and 10 ranked rounds

• All members are subject to multi account investigations at any time at my discretion and any member in violation of this rule will be terminated from the club immediately and without warning.

Members who do not meet these requirements for 2 consecutive months will be removed from the CC.

Emails will be sent to members after the first month and a second email informing them of removal at the end of the 2nd month.

*Rules are subject to change with written warning at the discretion of the Club owner.

Also please visit our website to request a membership

http://www.wgt.com/clubs/the_glamouflage_fairplay_gc/default.aspx

For the summer I am currently putting the points rule for members that are inactive on hold. This rule will resume in September (I am doing this because I know alot of people go on vacation and such cannot play this game as much as they would like. This will also happen again in November through Decmber for the Holidays. Please do not worry during those time periods if you cannot meet the point system standards. That rule will not apply during the times stated on this topic.

I have lowered the standards of qualifications and member activity. This is a leisure game and should be played as such.

Membership is still open for Hacks and Amateurs as well , this will go on until the end of August unless you are recommended by a current CC member.

If you are looking to join a CC please give us a glance . I may be contacted through PM , email (pjctas0822@yahoo.com) or use the CC homepage on the WGT platform to request a membership.

Have a great Summer everyone !
  • oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Thu, Jul 12 2012 5:11 AM

God, you people love your rules don't ya.

• pjctas0822
    4,553 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2012 8:15 PM

Without rules you have Chaos and Multi accounters. 

You also get a bunch of Hacks who will play for a week and quit. Not looking for those elements. But Ill admit CC's are not usually for GAMERS they are for Golfers who like honest play.

RSS