Forums

Help › Forums

E.C.C.C

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 16 2012 12:15 AM (8 replies)
  • buddha4609
    756 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2012 8:23 AM

Hi folks,new country club lookin for members,only criteria needed is you play the game for fun,enjoy while your playing,and a good sense of humour...!!!

Feel free to message TIGGERCLARK if interested!!!!all requests acknowledged..!!

• tiggerclark
    1,122 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2012 10:46 AM

Please feel free to leave a message on my wall.

• Kissmyputt1
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2012 10:50 PM

Hi There,

I'm new to this and would like to join a club.  Since I've not yet done so in real life, I'm not sure exactly what to expect or to do.  Please advise.  I tried to join 3 other clubs but am not entirely sure that I went about it the proper way, as I never heard back either way from any of them?!

Thanks 

Yvette

• tiggerclark
    1,122 Posts
    Tue, Jul 3 2012 3:52 AM

Hi Yvette,

Can we have a game some time to have a chat and discuss our cc?

Thanks and play soon

Nick

• singingjesus
    152 Posts
    Tue, Jul 3 2012 5:59 AM

Kissmyputt1:
    I'm new to this and would like to join a club.  Since I've not yet done so in real life, I'm not sure exactly what to expect or to do.  Please advise.  I tried to join 3 other clubs but am not entirely sure that I went about it the proper way, as I never heard back either way from any of them?!

I'm glad you finally decided to post here because joining a country club (cc) is a very good move for new players because it allows you to make friends easily, and friends can give you advice you need to know. Friends also add a big 'fun' dimension to the game. It's easy to join most cc's just by requesting membership on their page, which you'll find a listing of under "WGT Community", "Country Clubs". Most clubs are looking for new members because the more the merrier! The club I belong to is constantly having tournaments of all kinds including inter-club matches and many free and small amount for credit matches, and has an active forum for discussions among members. It's name is Masters and Disasters, easily looked up under the Community link above, and a link is given to request membership.

I can see from your profile page that you really want to be good at this game, so I'll give you my best advice: after joining a club, if not sooner, ditch the level 8 3wood and the ez-swing hybrid, neither of which will do anything but cause you problems, and replace them and your starter wedge with a set of Ping Tour wedges(52, 60 and 64) for 200 credits each, and your game will improve tremendously and quickly. Don't be afraid of the fast meter speeds, you'll soon get used to them. All the wedges have fast meter speeds except the new ATV's which are good, but spendy! 

Now get out their and hit 'em straight and make some friends!

sj

• tiggerclark
    1,122 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2012 10:03 AM

Everybodys Chuckling are still recruiting active players, plenty of tournaments already and our first CC matches just about to begin with more lined up.   

Please leave a message here, on my wall or send myself a game invite, we will have a game so that I can answer any questions that you might have.

Enjoy the game.

Nick

• Choppography
    2,166 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2012 11:33 AM

For those debating joining a club...

I will say this much about Everybody's Chuckling CC (granted, I'm biased).  If you are looking for a fun group of people that play virtually everyday, it's an outstanding club to join.  The machismoes in charge are a couple of the nicest guys I've met in my time at WGT.

I played one round with Nick, and I was sold.  The players over here have greeted me with open arms.  I feel like I've known them for a lot longer than a couple of weeks.  We get together and play casual rounds, as well as competitive ones.  There are new tourneys in their lobby constantly.  And, ECCC has even reached out with similarly sized clubs to form friendly rivalries and "grudge matches" where the smack talk puts a smile on your face.  Nobody takes things too seriously here.  

It's just a great way to make quick friends, always have a game to play with someone friendly (instead of haters and quitters), and escape your day for a bit......just like a real country club is supposed to do.

I would encourage anyone that fits this criteria to get in touch with the guys and see if the "fit" is mutual.  I'll even offer myself for a brow-beating or two in a friendly match if you want to "test drive" another member of the club.

Hope to see a few of you on the other side!

• tiggerclark
    1,122 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 10:46 AM

If you are interested in joining a new and very active CC we are still accepting members, sorry Pros and above only please.

Starting early next week is our July ECCC handicap tournament and in early August we shall be starting our monthly pairs championship, in addition to regular free and premium tournaments.

We have an extremely active club forum with the soon to be famous "Choppo's Tips" offering all kinds of tips and advice, as well as plenty more topics.

All this plus a couple of CC matches lined up, so if you are looking for you first CC or have little activity in your present club why not try our friendly club.   Please contact myself if this sounds like a club you would like to be part of.

tiggerclark

EVERYBODYS CHUCKLING

• tiggerclark
    1,122 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2012 12:15 AM

Our July Handicap Tournament has now begun, all players have a equal chance of winning not just the higher tiered players.

Please click on the above links for details.

Sorry Pros and above only accepted.

RSS