Forums

Help › Forums

Game Search Bug

Tue, May 4 2010 4:17 PM (2 replies)
  • Shadowhawk1967
    31 Posts
    Tue, May 4 2010 3:46 PM

I have been searching for Match Play games with either Pro+ or Master opponents and keep getting games with Hack or Amateur opponents.  Sometimes I get no game shown if the search criteria isn't met.  So why do I keep getting the lower ranked opponents listed?

Also I played St Andrews earlier today, drove almost to the green on the 9th, 21 yards short of the hole and on the fairway.  I took out my putter and promptly sunk the putt for eagle.  Now I know as I wasn't on the green it isn't technically a putt but a more a holed shot but I did use the putter.  My longest putt still shows as 49 feet and not 63 feet (or so).  Not really a bug but it would be nice if holed shots made witht he putter would be counted as a putt.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Tue, May 4 2010 4:07 PM

By the rules of golf only shots taken on the green count as putts. Even from the fringe putts are not recorded. Just one of those golf things.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, May 4 2010 4:17 PM

I think there's more than a game search bug going on. The deviations are back with a vengeance. Anyone else experiencing this? It could be another memory problem with the servers, or maybe it's another Rapture bug being the 2009 Rapture pro irons are no longer for sale after tonight.

The ball is flying way of the target line. I've played enough golf at WGT to know the difference. The games physics seem to be OK, and the meter is pretty good too. The ball is taking way-off in the direction of either side I miss the ding on, even by one pixel. It's never been this bad. I sent an in-game bug report. Can you check into this WGT?

--------------------------------------------

I found it comical when I discovered all those old deviation threads have been locked.

*Edit: Confirmed. I cleared the flash and browser cache's, then played 9 holes and it's definitely the Rapture pro irons. My G10 Master driver, and Taylormade wedges are not affected and fly true to the target. I see there's a scheduled maintenance early morning CST, and this should take care of any anomalies with the Rapture pro irons.

RSS