Driver distance is killing me!

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 27 2010 2:17 PM (20 replies)
  • TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 12:47 PM

AmAysD:
    . $7-$13 for the brand name drivers is a bit rediculous to me,

...But totally acceptable in your view for someone else to pay such a rediculous price, and gift it to you ?    I thought i had heard it all.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 12:51 PM

AmAysD:
    the ability to eat out, yadda yadda...
    Who? Where is she from?

• AmAysD
    9 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 1:00 PM

SweetiePie:

AmAysD:
    Who? Where is she from?

Funny that you should ask... you know exactly where your mom lives  :)

At least I can get a good rise outta people via this thread.. keep it going ladies and gents! Happy Hour on the 19th!

1,644 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 1:12 PM

SweetiePie:

AmAysD:
    Who? Where is she from?

took me a second glance but..... ROTFLMFAO!!!  Thanks SP... needed that one...

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 1:31 PM

AmAysD, since you qouted me, and had a nasty response I will take it as the idea of earning them, doing offers for free credits or making friends who might be nice and give you something are all bad ideas.  So, ah, go F yourself.  Some of us offered some good ways to get what you want, but you poo poo'd those ideas.  Nobody likes people who just look for handouts.  Earn them yourself, or buy them yourself, like plenty of people have.  Lame.  Whats surprising, is that until you got pissed, all the responses were actually pretty nice, it could have been and judging from your first pissy response it should have been worse.

• AmAysD
    9 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 1:41 PM

neildiamond11790:

AmAysD, since you qouted me, and had a nasty response I will take it as the idea of earning them, doing offers for free credits or making friends who might be nice and give you something are all bad ideas.  So, ah, go F yourself.  Some of us offered some good ways to get what you want, but you poo poo'd those ideas.  Nobody likes people who just look for handouts.  Earn them yourself, or buy them yourself, like plenty of people have.  Lame.  Whats surprising, is that until you got pissed, all the responses were actually pretty nice, it could have been and judging from your first pissy response it should have been worse.

Don't get your panties in a wad... why is everybody so emotional and up tight on this forum, and all because I asked a "lame" question. So what if I was looking for a handout, would it be the first time on here.. and again would it be the last?? lol, settle down.  This thread is obviously over, completely on and off topic at times.. just relax.

• ghettocop1
    259 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 1:56 PM

You know, I'm usually the guy that rails the hardest against these "begging" posts, and I usually attack without hesitation.  However, I was in a great mood last night and was about to gift you a driver, until I noticed a small detail.  You stated you would be happy with one of the "cheaper" drivers with a little distance.  Then I notice you mentioned 12 bucks.  1200 credits is like the most expensive driver there is.  The Rapture 9.5 or something.  I was thinking you were talking about one of the 100 credit drivers.  Oh well.

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 2:01 PM

The best driver one can gift is 900cr.

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 2:06 PM

Sorry Am, guess when you get a few people with good suggestions, to be called a "mildly retarded lemming" got me pissed off.  So, go F yourself again.

• AmAysD
    9 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 2:13 PM

neildiamond11790:

Sorry Am, guess when you get a few people with good suggestions, to be called a "mildly retarded lemming" got me pissed off.  So, go F yourself again.

LOL thats fine Mr. Neil Diamond.  Relax, you'll feel better after you think about what your getting upset over, i'm sure of it.

I'm sorry for upsetting you, if I'd have known I woulda put a disclaimer on this thread for you not to read it.  Upsetting.

RSS