Forums

Help › Forums

CTTH Status

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 25 2010 12:38 AM (4 replies)
  • Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Fri, Apr 23 2010 4:31 PM

I am not sure if this is a bug or an oversight.  There are times when I am playing CTTH challenges.  However, my status remains  available.  I would like by status to show busy or hidden if it is set to that.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Apr 23 2010 5:11 PM

I e-mailed WGT a while back about the same thing, and they assured me the colors do coincide when selected.

If I show busy (red) in the game client, the "available" color on my profile still shows (green). I guess I didn't explain it to WGT good enough.

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Sat, Apr 24 2010 8:16 PM

Also, this could be a bug and or oversight also.  If my status is "Hidden" shouldn't I appear to be "Offline" and not "Available" on "My Profile" page.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Apr 24 2010 10:33 PM

I tried this myself Infinito and was able to enter, play and complete CTTH rounds on a few different courses.  Each time I retained the busy or hidden status that I had set prior to signing up/entering the tournament.

As for the profile thing you will be able to see yourself as available when you hidden, but anyone else who views your profile or has you on their friends list will see you as offline.

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Sun, Apr 25 2010 12:38 AM

Hi WGTNiv;

I don't think I explain myself very well;  When ever I enter a tournament or multiplayer game my status automatically changes to Busy.  I would like the same when I enter a CTTH challenge.  I hope that clarifies things.

RSS