Help › Forums

Hello All

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 18 2010 5:46 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Michael2010
    1 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2010 8:35 AM

Just wanted to say hello...Former Army Ranger loves his golf and enjoys to meet new people, especially beautiful women :)

• PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2010 10:00 AM

Yup and welcome from this okay looking guy!

Greg.

• PSUrangers11
    208 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2010 10:23 AM

Michael2010:

Just wanted to say hello...Former Army Ranger loves his golf and enjoys to meet new people, especially beautiful women :)

Welcome!  Im new as well!  I'll add ya as a friend!  We should play sometime!

• cappy123
    39 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2010 4:32 PM

the thing i dont get is all those foriegn and american young wanna be hotties are all masters here i dont believe it for a second i thinks its dudes working for WGT and posting fake profiles  trying to generate male members through flirting and lust addictions for attention hence there diamond socialite status

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2010 6:13 PM

cappy123:

the thing i dont get is all those foriegn and american young wanna be hotties are all masters here i dont believe it for a second i thinks its dudes working for WGT and posting fake profiles  trying to generate male members through flirting and lust addictions for attention hence there diamond socialite status

Well, you may wish to give ncviz, BethBlackeyes, LMAY, Zephaniah and a few others that are geniune gals a go. For a more interesting tour Iconian is a terrific docent. Working for WGT is an insane comment. I doubt they would provide enough income to cover the people that cut and maintain my lawn. And to imply as much was stupid. One thing I know for sure, if you and  I play, and you could win, but you better bring a game and be prepared to play. I have, after a year, about  500 friends and I have never invited one except perhaps 3 or 4. I appreciate all of them.  

• micklen
    221 Posts
    Fri, Apr 23 2010 11:00 AM

I see they removed cappy123's rather vulgar and derogatory reply to Sweetie which is good, and of course as that had to go so did my reply to that and I agree with that entirely

We don't need people making stupid derogatory remarks here and I really don't understand why they do it.  Is it just to inflate their already oversized egos.  I'll shut up now before I say too much and get kicked

Mick

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Apr 23 2010 12:20 PM

cappy123:

What you have noticed is the G.I.R.Ls on this site.  That has nothing to do with WGT or it's employees.  G.I.R.L.s exist in all online games.  What's more pathetic are the boys on here who actually believe that there is some (as I've said before) Brazillian Beach Goddess who is not only playing online golf but has the hots for someone who does.  Now ~THAT~ is pathetic.

Secondly, cappy, a piece of free advice from me to you... and you get what you pay for, right?  Be ~very careful~ where you tread with the established female population on this site.  Every one of them deserve to be treated with respect and dignity.  Because computer games, online games and even golf are usually male-dominated venues, complaints of harrassment or abuse will be taken very seriously.

Perhaps a good look at the Terms and Conditions:

WORLD GOLF TOUR (WGT) asks that you respect our on-line community and other individuals. When posting Submissions to or otherwise using the Site and/or the services, you agree not to:

• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
    • Use racially, ethnically, vulgar, sexually explicit, hateful, or otherwise offensive language or images

....WORLD GOLF TOUR (WGT) reserves the right to terminate your access to your account, your ability to access and post to the Site or to receive the services with or without cause and with or without notice, or for any action that WORLD GOLF TOUR (WGT) determines is inappropriate or disruptive to the Site, services or to any other user of the Site and/or services. 

.... and all that time and energy you spent to get to Master with all that cash spent for the upgraded stuff is gone.

Your choice.

@Michael2010 (OP) ... this message above is actually on-topic for you as well.  Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy your stay.... please keep in mind that not all of the "beautiful women" you meet here are what they seem.

Peace

• micklen
    221 Posts
    Fri, Apr 23 2010 1:20 PM

Snaike:
    Secondly, cappy, a piece of free advice from me to you... and you get what you pay for, right?  Be ~very careful~ where you tread with the established female population on this site.  Everyone of them deserve to be treated with respect and dignity.  Because computer games, online games and even golf are usually male-dominated venues, complaints of harrassment or abuse will be taken very seriously.

Well said

And yes good point.  Hi Michael2010  It isn't normally like this here.  Most of us are very friendly and good natured

Mick

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Sat, Apr 24 2010 9:09 AM

Welcome Michael.

• cappy123
    39 Posts
    Wed, Jun 16 2010 6:40 PM

r ya done ??  oh good !! feel better ?? good !!!

• PAGES
RSS