Milfshake:

Anything in Michigan.

+1  

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 10:43 AM

Milfshake:

Anything in Michigan.

I played Angels Crossing about 6 years ago and absolutely loved it.

As for another course I'd like to see here, I'd vote for the Old MacDonald course at Bandon Dunes. A variety of angles & ways to play it, enough links bounces to keep it fun & interesting. Great coastal views.

http://www.bandondunesgolf.com/pages/old_macdonald/96.php

• TeeTimeSmitty
    1,972 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 11:34 AM

Payne Stewart in Springfield Missouri. Very challanging and beautiful. I think it would become very popular on here.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 11:49 AM

srellim234:

Yep,  gr8 course.   A buddy of mine used to live in Portage, about 5 miles from Angels Crossing, would go every time I visited from the Detroit area.  Too bad he moved about an hour north of there to Gun Lake.  I guess there's  a few nice courses around there I'm hoping to play this year. 

• willeye25
    45 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 1:30 PM

I say Whistling Straits or Black wolf run

• billytiger
    25 Posts
    Thu, Jul 12 2012 1:05 PM

LOCH LOMOND

GLENEAGLES

TROON

KEEP ULSTER FREE

NO SURRENDER

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Thu, Jul 12 2012 1:44 PM

srellim234:

Milfshake:

Anything in Michigan.

As for another course I'd like to see here, I'd vote for the Old MacDonald course at Bandon Dunes. A variety of angles & ways to play it, enough links bounces to keep it fun & interesting. Great coastal views.

http://www.bandondunesgolf.com/pages/old_macdonald/96.php

Totally great suggestion. (Bandon Dunes). Note WGT, these are famous courses, at least they are here on the west side. This entire area best represents great recreational courses of the highest caliber. I would almost bet they would love the exposure only WGT could give them. There are people world wide that are to HDCP to travel, or would never have the financial means to travel there. It would also expose this area as a wonderful alternative to the South Carolina, flat, and humid tourist trap that it is..

A bonus here, there courses are built and designed by the best course designers the world has to offer. All these guys really respect minimalist design. Their fantastic!

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Thu, Jul 12 2012 2:02 PM

See WGT!  This is awesome..A ton of great course suggestions here without the need to chose only courses that host Major championships. Heres another one.

http://www.capekidnappers.com/cape-kidnappers/welcome_idl=1_idt=3573_id=20786_.html

• michgolferman
    246 Posts
    Thu, Jul 12 2012 2:31 PM

hpurey:

Milfshake:

Anything in Michigan.

+1  

Oakland Hills would be a great choice.  US Opens and Ryder Cups have been played there.

RSS