• MikeyCritter
    77 Posts
    Sun, Jul 15 2012 3:49 PM

Bandon Dunes in Oregon is another beautiful coastline course

Information

• pauljudge52
    1,362 Posts
    Thu, Jul 19 2012 9:36 PM

new courses I would like would be                                                                                                           1. TPC at sawgrass                                                                                                                                2.Carnoustie

3.Medina#2

4. Turnberry

• Showtime29
    70 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 2:51 PM

WGT should kill 5 birds with one stone and cut a deal with Bandon for all their courses.

Ok, now that I have woken up from that dream...here are a couple courses I'd like to see.

1.) Winged Foot  (think its protected well and would stand the test of time on WGT, kinda like BB).

2.)  TPC Sawgrass:  The 17th is enough of a reason, and think it would be the perfect course to add to the list.

3.) A mountain course:  I really have no particular preference, but a mountain course would be a nice change of scenery on here.

4.) Pebble Beach or Pine Valley:  Another  couple dream courses for many on here.

5.) A course in the Far-East...not sure of any names, but I'd like to see a course from the Far East.  One I remember seeing had this beautiful contrast of colors from the fairway, rough and greens.  The shades made it look like the whole course was floating.

• DarkenRahl
    2,115 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 10:02 PM

How about a two-fer at  Pinehurst? No. 2 is on the US Open scehdule, why not just stay over a bit and get No. 8 fully shot at the same time?

That said, most of my wish list courses are Open or Ryder Cup sites on the other side of the pond-

Carnoustie

Turnberry

Muirfield

Celtic Manor

The Belfry (Brabazon)

• Choppography
    2,166 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2012 7:16 AM

I'm sure some big mentions are Pebble, Cypress, TPC Sawgrass, and Pinehurst No. 2.  

But, how about Carnoustie?  As I remember that one just tore up some professionals years back with it's tight fairways and wind.  And, it would add another UK course that both sides of the pond are likely familiar with.

Just saw some Carnousties out there.....well, that's my vote.

• Timmytoastman
    567 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2012 7:46 AM

Although I would like to see all the courses requested in these posts,if I had to pick one it would be TPC Sawgrass! And of course Augusta! Oh and Pebble, etc. etc.Maybe for Christmas?

• Timmytoastman
    567 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2012 7:48 AM

3.) A mountain course: I really have no particular preference, but a mountain course would be a nice change of scenery on here.

Have you never played Whistler?

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 11:53 PM

Yancy's Par 2.5 course.

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Sun, Aug 19 2012 11:50 AM

What TruGolf courses would you like? There's a list of them on their website.

RSS