Forums

Help › Forums

WGF Tour 2012 - Visit W8 & W9 threads

Thu, Aug 9 2012 6:43 AM (737 replies)
  • JCOlson
    1,118 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 9:21 AM

Great job guys! I know how hard it is to run a good tournament on here, and have no doubts you all will do a bang-up job.

I'm available to sponsor as well. Just let me know when and how much you need.

• jimbean346
    3,006 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 9:32 AM

Thanks Stevo; I know Andy will make it nice and straightforward for you.

Please can all players on the tour ensure they know how to post a screenshot and scorecard. It is essential for your scores to count and the format needed can be seen in the second post to this thread. Please take note that the screenshot should be on the final green and will show your clubs used (where equipment restrictions are in place).

There are plenty of threads in the help section on how to post scorecards and if you use the "search" tool over >>>>> it'll also help you find the information needed.

• jimbean346
    3,006 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 9:33 AM

JCOlson:

I'm available to sponsor as well. Just let me know when and how much you need.

Thanks Josh; 100K credits, a flight to San Fran for this Thursday and a pony please ;)

In all seriousness, whatever you're prepared to put in the pot will be appreciated by all who participate; either send me a PM or reply direct in the thread is fine. I'll then add you to the list of sponsors which is linked from the first post

• JCOlson
    1,118 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 10:01 AM

Done! lol.

Put me down for 5k for now, and then I can kick in another 5k at the end.

• MioKontic
    4,604 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 10:26 AM

Jim

I didn't see it in the opening post (sorry if it's there and I somehow missed it), but can you please explain 'restricted equipment'.  Are you referring to, say, games without woods or wedges for example, or does it extend to a certain iron/club set being used.

• Daskino
    2,781 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 10:38 AM

jimbean346:
    Thanks Josh; 100K credits, a flight to San Fran for this Thursday and a pony please ;)

Ahem, a flight for two :D

TYVM to every sponsor so far (and the future ones too), we had a great kick for the Tour.

• hobbe95
    812 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 10:46 AM

just signd up  this looks like gr8 fun and for sponoring the pool ill kick in 2000c 

and how do i submit  2ks  all i know is to gift thinings??

Cheers Micke

• xXxxMARCxxXx
    427 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 1:01 PM

All signed up.  Sponsoring 2000 crs too.  Looking forward to this tournament.  Let me know when you need the crs.

Thanks

• GEHL13
    108 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 3:21 PM

I signed up, could be touch and go as to if I'll even get 6 events done given my tournament schedule through July and August, but I'll donate 2000cr to give me an incentive to get the PC out a few times a week =P

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 6:20 PM

If you get enough players, are you going to start this early??

RSS