Forums

Help › Forums

taylor made spider L19+

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 31 2012 8:31 AM (3 replies)
  • andreJoli
    1 Posts
    Mon, May 28 2012 7:30 PM

hi im new and slowly getting better, i have bought irons and driver but need a putter, i dont have the funds for it tho, is there anyone out there willing to help me out with getting this putter?? its 400credit points, i would be much appreciated and will join your club in exchange. 

Thank you

• pjctas0822
    4,554 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2012 7:03 PM

andreJoli:

hi im new and slowly getting better, i have bought irons and driver but need a putter, i dont have the funds for it tho, is there anyone out there willing to help me out with getting this putter?? its 400credit points, i would be much appreciated and will join your club in exchange. 

Thank you

I am using it and I know alot of TM's and Masters who use it to success. It works great for the money !

• WarnersSafeCure
    682 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 6:59 AM

i think ure askin a lot there bud.      400 credits.  do some surveys,  wont take long. u might have some grief along the way.   but yall get there.

and if anyone is wondering why my avatar is the same as the previous posts, we belong to the same country club.   aint that right 2putt

• pjctas0822
    4,554 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 8:31 AM

WarnersSafeCure:

i think ure askin a lot there bud.      400 credits.  do some surveys,  wont take long. u might have some grief along the way.   but yall get there.

and if anyone is wondering why my avatar is the same as the previous posts, we belong to the same country club.   aint that right 2putt

That's right :) We twins. And thats proof that the putter works because I used to be called 3puttpaul.

FYI I have since upgraded to the Ghost Spider .Still getting used to it and will probably go back to being 3puttpaul. :)

RSS