Help › Forums

Slow getting on game

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 15 2009 5:56 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • shankers99
    2 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2009 4:05 PM

Really long time to get on for game with others. I have a fairly new computer. What can I do to speed up process.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2009 4:31 PM

Where are you experiencing the slowness? Waiting for players in the game, loading shots in between players, or something else? http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/635/2552.aspx

• backspin63
    67 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2009 11:03 AM

all of the above at times! It is mainly at the start of the game after you invite new players to a game after the "tee off" is clicked it loads very slow and by the time I get to the first tee some of the players log off or are still loading.

• TeedOffAgain
    1 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2009 11:04 AM

Is it just my computer (which is very fast) or are others experiencing "jumpy" screen movement while the ball is in play?

• backspin63
    67 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2009 11:07 AM

it's not just you! today I started my backswing then released and the bar skipped and I blew my tee shot! "I thought it was just me"

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2009 2:32 PM

Hi backspin, were you able to play fine before, or has it always been slow for you? Have you optimized your system for WGT? http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/635/2552.aspx

• backspin63
    67 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2009 1:52 AM

I've done all that.. its just been the last few days. For example I just played a round with two other players one from sudan and the other from jakkarta , we all were having the same problems durring play! At the top of the back swing click to set and then click to hit.. then nothing time would run out. it does'nt happen on all the holes but it does happen on a few. What do you think? Has anyone else had or having this problem?

PS: this is the great thing about this site.. you get to chat with people all over the world and enjoy a round of golf!!!

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2009 9:31 AM

Do you experience the slowness when you play single player?

• backspin63
    67 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2009 4:23 PM

Actually no I have not .. does this mean it could be the server problem?

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2009 4:41 PM

If you only experience slowness in a multiplayer round it means that you are waiting on the other player's internet connection to you and their machine.

• PAGES
RSS